two

██████████████]𝟗𝟗%

SAWYER WOKE UP WITH HER WRISTS AND ANKLES BOUND and being held back by Captain America. She looked around the weird ship. Archer-guy was driving, ginger lady was talking to the Winter Soldier, Iron man was annoying a man with dark curls and glasses and the boy with white hair and brown roots was hugging a brown haired girl in a red jacket. Sawyer attempted to shift into her cat form but something was restricting her. All of a sudden, she felt a painful vibrating at her neck, and began struggling.

"Stark, she's awake." Captain America said, calling out to Iron Man.

Iron Man stopped harassing glasses guy and turned to her.

"Oh lovely, whiskers girl is awake!" He said sarcastically.

"My name iz Captain Feline, not 'whizkerz girl'!" Sawyer shouted, the vibrating in her neck not stopping. "And what iz thiz buzz!?"

Iron Man rolled his eyes and replied."It's a collar to keep you from transfo-"

"I AM NOT AN ANIMAL, I DO NOT NEED ZIS COLLAR!"

"Sure. Oh, and I'm not calling you 'Captain Feline', I want your real name." He said.

"Good luck with zat, Iron Man."

"My name is Tony, but you can call me 'Captain Stark'." He mocked.

Sawyer quite literally growled, her 'collar' began vibrating more causing her to cry out in pain.

"Easy there kitty, the more you try the more it hurts."

Since Sawyer was feeling so much pain and anger, her body was trying desperately to transform into an animal. Either a tiger or a bear.

"I'm giving you 5 seconds to let me go. 1, 2-" Then her anger got the best of her. Her body became shorter and longer. Her skin began to grow orange and black fur and she grew whiskers and and snout. Ears began to sprout out of the top of her hair and she grew a tail and paws. The ankle and wrist binds broke and the collar began vibrating more. Sawyer roared loudly, scaring all of the avengers.

"I thought you said 5 seconds?"

"Cap, now is not the time!" Tony shouted, distressed

Sawyer began walking is circles around the jet. Pietro saw this and decided to stop her. He sprinted over to the cat, grabbed her by the waist and lifted her. Just then Clint shouted.

"We're landing in 20 seconds!"

Somehow, Pietro's touch was enough to calm the tiger, enough so that it stopped rampaging.

"Finally something calmed the tiger!" Stark exclaimed.

"Tony, you've frightened the girl. Take off the collar!" Bruce said.

"Only after we can actually trust her." the Winter Soldier said before Tony.

Tony rolled his eyes and walked over to a back room. He came back with a needle, a blue liquid inside. He injected it into the tiger's neck. Sawyer fell limp transformed back into a very naked and bruised human. Thor shrieked, Steve and Bruce groaned, Bucky looked away disgusted, Natasha and Wanda rolled their eyes, Pietro pursed his lips and looked away and Tony also rolled his eyes at everyone's reactions.

"Its only a naked teenager!" Tony exclaimed

"I really hope that your not familiar with a teen's body Tony, because that's just disgusting." Steve said, shielding his eyes.

"I'm not a pedo Cap, that kind of thing isn't normal anymore."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

second chapter in the bag! look out for the next one!