1

1

Eve's pov

I hurried throw the corridor picking up my steps, I was almost running now, if someone saw me they would think I am a lunatic, I was alone everyone else must be already in their classes. I looked down my phone and saw the number 32c.

Here and 20 minutes I was trying to find my class, I am struggling to find the door with the right number. Every university student has already found their class but me, I was going in circles for so long. People behind the security cameras must be laughing at me.

32a, 32b,

I mumbled as I was passing once again the same doors trying to find mine. And what's up with these weird names, the hell is 32b stans for? it sounds like a bra size, this university could have done a better job naming their amphitheaters.

I stopped on a big wooden door that I had already passed before only to notice that on the side it has written with the tiniest letters the words 32c. Perfect. Now I found my class, but I had to deal with embarrassment of walking into a lecture that has already started 10 minutes ago.

A take a deep breath and I open the door.

I hate my life.

The professor stopped speaking for a second and I could feel people's eyes on me. I tried not to look at them and keep my vision on the floor, but I had to find my friend.

Fuck it.

I will just sit down by myself I can't find her in a room of a hundred people and if I keep standing that would irritate everyone else.

"Here" I heard Lana voice whispering-shouting while holding up her hand.

Thank God!

I walked throw the room passing in front of some student's cutting their view for a second.

"Sorry" I whispered

Finally, I reach the desk where Lana was and I place my stuff while sitting down with her. She had a welcoming smile on her face.

"You couldn't have found a better place for the lecture?" She was sitting on the right side of the class far away from everyone else, she really hated everyone and didn't have a problem showing it.

"This is the best place, far away from the other's" She said while laughing.

"How long ago the lecture stared?" I whispered so we didn't make any more noise.

"Not for long, don't worry i will give you my notes"

"So class" The professor started speaking

"As you probably remember form our last lesson today, we are going to explore a very interesting topic in social psychology, racism" Okay now he has mine and everyone's attention.

"I want you to raise your hand if you think you are not a racist" he said.

Everybody including me and Lana raised our hands.

"Just I had expected, you know this is a lie right" the whole class looked confused

"We humans tend to think we are not racist, but deep down we truly are, everyone is a little bit racist, and this is a part of human behavior" what the fuck? This is the biggest bullshit I have heard all day. I raised my hand gathering all the confidence that was in me.

"Yes miss" He said, the whole class was looking at me but I tried to not focus on that.

"I am sorry, but I don't agree with your statement, I think it's far from the truth" I said my voice was sounding week and my heart was going so fast. I hate my social anxiety.