5

5

Eve's pov

I still can't believe the sight in front of me. A few seconds have passed and my brain can't comprehend what in the hell just happened, Lana hasn't stopped laughing and her laughter doesn't help me think straight. This Harry guy is unbelievable, from the moment I saw him I knew I didn't like him, but it turns out he isn't only cocky but arrogant as well. How on earth he has the nerve to send me that. He doesn't know me at all. I try to put myself in his point of view in order to understand his motives, but frankly I can't make it make sense. I am hundred percent sure he doesn't give a fuck about me but what I can't understand what have I done that made him act this way. What type of a guy acts this way? No matter how much I didn't like someone, I would never go to this extreme level and send them a fucking dildo, in order to embarrass them. That's extremely weird behavior and if he did it as a "prank" that still doesn't justify it, pranks are actually excuses for people to be assholes.

"Don't you just love Harry?" Lana jokingly said while laughing.

She wipes with her wrist the tears that have formed in her eyes due to her continuous laughter.

"You have to be kidding me" I said to her kind of annoyed.

"Why?" She says and a big smile is still prominent in her face.

"It's just a joke" she continues.

It JuSt A jOkE. Yeah my ass.

"He send that to embarrass me" I am now annoyed.

"He wouldn't, he is to cool to that, clearly he is just joking" Lana mouthed.

"Well if yesterday you hadn't said what you said, he wouldn't get the courage to do this." I said to her while putting the box down.

"What do you mean?' she asks looking dumpfooled

"You said yesterday in front of everyone, that in order to be a sexologist Eve you need to have sex" Ι am starting to get a little bit mad now, because I wanted to speak to her about that since yesterday. It really bothered that she said these words in in front of a crowd, I didn't know any of these people from the party. And honestly Lana's comment made me feel really uncomfortable, it's not the most pleasant feeling to have people laugh at you even if they do it in a friendly way.

"Come on, it was just a joke I tell this all the time to you, what changed now?" she asks and her face looks serious. I can tell she is getting annoyed.

"Yes I know that, but my problem is that you said that in front of strangers."

"You are overthinking, no one made fun of you" she answers and looks the other way.

"Yeah sure, I can see that!" I said while pointing to the huge pink dildo Harry send to me, he clearly was being friendly and had no intentions of making fun of me. Sarcasm.

"Eve stop overthinking, nobody hates you" Lana said.

I decide to drop the topic, clearly Lana and I have completely different opinions on the matter. I move towards my desk and take Lana's car keys. I walk towards her and give it to her.

"Thank you" she replies, and gives me a kiss on the cheek, trying to uplift my mood.

It works.

I smile at her.

Lana and I we have had some arguments in the past but we always find a way to make up. I think this is one of the reasons we match so well, we are two people with different personalities, but our values are the same. In the end of the day, we both want to be happy so no matter what happens we find a way to reconcile. Moreover, we both are honest with each other so that helps in order to build a friendship. We hate people who are dishonest.