7

7

Eve's pov

Eve's pov

I hate my job.

I'm so embarrassed by it.

But I have no other choice.

There is a reason nobody knows where I work, because I can't bring myself to say it. I can't admit it not even to Lana.

I know Lana won't judge me because she is not that type of person to do so but, her parents have a lot of money so if she knew it then she would insist on helping me economically. And I can't let her do that I don't want her to waste not even a pound on me, I would feel guilty if I let her.

Unfortunately, still to this day people shame woman who work in this field, even though the man who usually shame us and call us various kinds of names are the regular customers. Ironic isn't it. They are man with families, wife's and money but they don't appreciate what they have, in reality they are married but they will cheat on their spouse with the first chance they got. I wonder how they go to their homes after they leave the club, how they sleep at night and kiss their wife's? They are hypocrites. In the morning they act like respectable man and at night they sleep with people from strip clubs.

I just reached The Box and I go to the behind door, us workers go into from there. The bright red lights that decorate the outside of the club are very bright, there is no one yet on the line to go inside because it's still extremely early, people usually start gathering up at 12 pm. Matthew the security man recognizes me and opens the door. He gives me a quick nod acknowledging me and I mimic his expression.

I walk through the dark corridor and the only light I can see is the one that's coming from the bar.

Thanos and Layla are our bartenders

"Hi" I wave at them.

"Nice to see you again" Thanos said while cleaning his equipment preparing for the club to open.

"How are you gorgeous?" Layla asks me.

"I'm good" I say to her giving her a warm smile like the one she gave me a few seconds ago.