Chapter 9

Naruto was running at an extremely fast speed, using his senses to pinpoint Mizuki.

As for him, well he was about to throw a giant shuriken at Iruka when a big orange blur hit him straight in the face.

"Try touching my sensei, and I will kill you," said Naruto angrily.

"Come on Naruto, your sensei doesn't love you. He too hates you like everyone else. Come with me, I will take you to a place where you'll be respected," said Mizuki.

To take the scroll was one thing. But if he brought Orochimaru a jinchuriki for experiments, he would be beyond happy. The last time he had brought a jinchuriki in for it, the base was destroyed, presumably due to the tailed beast going on a rampage.

However, Orochimaru still pursued them, and to bring him the 9 tailed beasts, would earn him a big favor.

Naruto looked at Iruka, who just smirked, a smirk that was present on Naruto's face too.

"Fine, I'll come with you," he said.

"Really?" asked Mizuki gleefully.

"Oh hell no!" yelled Naruto. He then turned to Iruka.

"Is this guy stupid along with ugly?" asked Naruto.

"Oh, so you are going to stay loyal to the village, huh? Do you know why everyone hates you? The fourth sealed the nine tails inside you. YOU ARE THE NINE TAILS!" yelled Mizuki while laughing evilly.

Naruto just looked at him, unimpressed.

"Iruka sensei, isn't he a little too unknowledgeable to be an academy teacher? I mean, he doesn't even know that the jinchuriki and the tailed beast are different," said Naruto with an amused smirk.

Mizuki's mind was blown. He had thought that Naruto would at least get shocked enough to give him an opening. But here he was, standing as if this wasn't a battle, but instead, he was in a park.

"So, Mizuki, are you gonna surrender or will you choose a nice ass-whooping?" asked Naruto. Though what he said was very casual, Mizuki had a feeling that he could very well follow through with what he said.

'No, he can't beat me. I am simply too strong. He was never too good in the academy, so he can't be actually good at fighting. I will kill him right here and now,' he thought maniacally.

"AS IF YOU CAN DEFEAT ME MONSTER FOX. I WILL KILL YOU, AND THEN? THE COUNCIL WILL REWARD ME," Mizuki yelled.

However, all this confidence vanished the very next second as he saw himself surrounded by over 200 Naruto.

"AAAH!" yelled Mizuki, scared.

"Do you want us to use the fox's power?" he asked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" his scream echoed through the village.

"On the second thought..." he said as the clones vanished.

"... Leaf village secret finger jutsu: One Thousand Years of Death, Kyubified!" he yelled, as he channeled Kurama's chakra into his fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiruzen was in his office, watching as Naruto made over 200 shadow clones, when Jiraiya and Hiashi came in.

"Hokage sama, you sent for us?" asked Hiashi.

"Well yes I did, Mizuki had stolen the forbidden scroll, but now it's all good," said Hiruzen.

"How I may as-" Hiashi started, but was cut off when Mizuki came crashing through the wall with a bleeding butt.

"TSUNADE IS BACK! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" yelled Jiraiya as he panicked.

The next moment, a Kunai came. Hiashi took a defensive stance, but when the kunai was about 5 feet above the floor, with a yellow flash Naruto appeared.

"I hope I am not too late, Jiji," said Naruto with a smirk.

"No no Naruto kun. You're right on time. Though if I may ask, why is his butt bleeding?" he replied.

"I may or may not have used a Kyubi powered thousand years of Death jutsu," said Naruto scratching the back of his head, and Hiruzen chuckled.

Naruto then turned to Jiraiya.

"Ero sennin, take care of... this. He is allied with Orochipedo," said Naruto pointing at Mizuki.

His eyes then fell on Hiashi, and he visibly paled.

"Hiashi sama," he greeted nervously.

Hiashi just nodded. He was impressed. Heck, he was more than impressed. He knew Naruto was extremely strong. His Byakugan told him. When he tried to check his chakra level, he was almost blinded. Naruto suppressed his chakra, but it was visible with Byakugan. Hiashi could easily conclude that his reserves were on par with low-level biju like one tail and two tails.

But to use Hiraishin, a jutsu using which the fourth killed over 1000 shinobi in the third ninja war, that was something to be scared of. Considering Naruto's chakra level, it was safe to assume that he could kill any shinobi if he put even a fraction of his chakra in his jutsu. Heck, even an E-rank would be deadly.

But then, he was Minato's kid, so of course, he would be good.

"Uzumaki Naruto, I am impressed," he said, and Naruto relaxed a little.

"Hokage sama, I would like to take my leave if my services are not needed," he said and Hiruzen nodded.

On his way out, he put his hand on Naruto's shoulder, and said, "treat Hinata right, and don't dare break her heart."

After he left, Naruto started jumping in glee.

"YES YES YES YES!" he yelled happily.

"Now now, let's not get too excited," said Jiraiya with a small smile.

"Yeah, I will only ask her out after the chunin exam," said Naruto.

"Why is that Naruto kun?" asked Hiruzen.

"Well, the villagers would glare at her and hate her too. So after I reveal my heritage during the chunin exam and claim my seat in the council, only then will I date her," he replied.

"But for that, you will have to become a chunin," pointed out Hiruzen.

"And what makes you think I will not?" asked Naruto with a small smile.

Hiruzen just chuckled, but Naruto gasped as his eyes widened.

"Iruka sensei," he muttered as he teleported back to him.

"Sensei," said Naruto as he helped him up.

"Thank you Naruto, it's because of you I am alive," said Iruka as he ruffled his hair.

"Don't mention it sensei, just treat me to ramen," said Naruto with a smile.

"Right," he chuckled.

"YES!" exclaimed Naruto happily.