Looking Fine

September 2020

My head snapped up as a camera walked up to me with a red light shinning, indicating that it was recording me. I quickly turned off my phone screen and looked back up at the camera.

"Uh... right now I just came to set actually, because I'm filming my scenes after Sunghoon," I quickly explained to the camera, "we're filming our debut trailer."

"Speaking of Sunghoon," Heeseung grinned widely as he marched up to me as I just stared at him in confusion, "have you seen his outfit for the trailer?"

"Isn't it just those jeans and that green like sweater?" I frowned at him making his grin just go wider, "no?"

"I'd say he at least loses the sweater at one point... or as he likes to call it, transparent clothing," Heeseung corrected making a small smile spread on my face, "are we going to tease him?"

"Was that even a question?" I snorted at him, "where is he?"

"I knew you would be in on it!" Heeseung happily clapped his hands before grabbing my arm and pulling me with him towards where they were filming, "Sunghoon-ie~"

"NO!" a stern yell erupted in return and there was no doubt who had yelled it. The one and only ice prick himself.

"But I bring Hana," heeseung happily stated as he rushed up to a group of staffs, who quickly dissolved and revealed Sunghoon standing with a red blanket around him.

"Oh... uhm..." Sunghoon looked at me as I just smiled widely before quickly looking off.

"Ah... right, he's easily flustered,"Heeseung reminisced, "huh... I guess that just makes everything more fun."

"Can you please leave?" Sunghoon questioned as he looked away from us.

"Yah... now I came early for my shoot just to cheer you on," I complained at him making him just look back at me with a frown.

"No you didn't," he snorted at me, "you're shooting after me."

"Eh... I tried," I shrugged at Heeseung before abruptly looking back at Sunghoon, whose cheeks now were tinted a faint red, "you're still staying for my shoot, right?" I questioned and he nodded at me.

We had started shooting quite early in the morning, and after my shoot the three of us would go home and wait to get driven back to shoot again when the dark falls.

"So... what do you have to do with your firetruck red blanket?" I turned back to Sunghoon once more.

"He has to drop it to reveal the... bare back," Heeseung dramatically stated making Sunghoon let out an embarrassed laugh before looking down at the ground again.

"Oooh is it the oh so rumoured smexy bare back?" I let out a small laugh, making Heeseung just laugh even more at me.

"Rumoured smexy bare back?" Heeseung questioned making me nod at him, "where did that come from?"

"Jake and Jay always go around saying things like 'oooh, your boyfriend has a nice shape' or something about how nice of a back he has," I shrugged making Heeseung just laugh even more at me, "and it's so annoying because they just go around teasing me with it, and then when I say I've actually seen him without a shirt on the-"

"Hold on, you what now?" Heeseung turned to me with a frown on his face.

"Like the first week at I-Land," I waved it off, "anyways... but I saw him without a shirt back then and when I bring it up Jake just goes 'oh yeah, but it's a lot more smexy now' and I absolutely refuse to believe it before I've seen it."

"Can we please stop talking about my back?" Sunghoon sighed.

"No, this is actually really relieving for me to vent out," I shook my head at him making Heeseung's knees momentarily buckle as he just laughed at us.

"It's not exactly so that I can see myself from behind or anything like that... but I do believe my back haven't changed... if so, I don't know how I did it,"

"I think there's only one way to find out," Heeseung stated as he had gathered himself.

"No-" Sunghoon slowly shook his head.

"Drop the blanket!" Heeseung loudly exclaimed making me lift a hand to my mouth to hide the laugh that was threatening to sound out.

"No," Sunghoon sternly stated making me sigh at him.

"But you've been so eager to show me the clothes you actually own ever since we came out of I-Land, why won't you then show me your transparent clothing?" I complained making him let out another embarrassed laugh.

"But this isn't my own clothes, it's the company's," he smarted making me sigh before turning to Heeseung with a tired look.

"What do you want me-" Heeseung started before getting cut off by a loud yell.

"Sunghoon-ssi, we're ready to film your scene," the director called out making me excitedly gasp as Sunghoon just closed his eyes tightly and sighed before walking over in front of the camera.

"Here... let me hold you upright," Heeseung stated and grabbed onto my arm as we both stood and watched Sunghoon turn his back to the camera.

"You think that is necessary?" I let out a small laugh at him, making him just look down at me with an arched brow.

"In fact I do," he nodded at me.

"Just drop it whenever you feel like it Sunghoon-ssi!" the director called out.

I let out a small laugh as I could see Sunghoon pull in a deep breath before letting it out again and slowly seemed to gather himself. Before I even knew it he just dropped the blanket making me grin widely.

"And cut!" the director called out.

"Looking fine Park!" I yelled out.

"Shut it!" Sunghoon yelled in return as a staff member quickly rushed over and picked up the blanket to wrap around his shoulders again.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I questioned as I looked at Heeseung, who simply shook his head.

"I think you said exactly the thing that made his face turn as red as that blanket," Heeseung stated making me grin widely.

"Wonderful," I smiled happily as I looked back at the staff explaining something to Sunghoon.

"You're just trying to make his face as red as possible... aren't you?" Heeseung let out a small laugh.

"Yep," I hummed at him, "the thing with boys like Hoon... is that they're shy and easily flustered at first... but then with time, when they find out how head over heels you are for them, they become ridiculously confident and bold, and then it's my turn to blush... and I'm not really ready for that yet."

"Ahh... I see," Heeseung slowly nodded, "you're an evil mastermind."

"Aren't we Brits always portrayed like that?" I smirked at him making him just nod in agreement.

"Touche..." he hummed in agreement, "I'll let you continue your little terrorization of the blood vessels in Sunghoon's face then."

"Thank you very much."