Two Edins

September 2021

I let out a small sigh as I strected my arms above my head. I had felt sick the moment I had woken up this morning, but I knew I weren't sick. I had just been in a fight with mother nature, and had definitely lost that fight.

"Love?" Sunghoon softly called out as he wandered into the bedroom and up to his bunk to look at me, "you there?"

"Yeah, yeah," I hummed and waved it off to him with a small flick of the wrist.

"Listen we have to go to the company in ten minutes. I packed your bag, so you just need to get up. Can you do that?" he questioned and I hummed before pushing myself up to sit.

The moment I sat up I immediately felt the worst possible feeling and realization immedaietly hit me. I quickly snapped my head to Sunghoon who looked at me in bewilderment.

"What?" he questioned in confusion.

"I am so sorry," I excused to him in a whisper making a frown just slowly grow on his face, "I think I just stained your bed sheet."

"Come here," he muttered and reached up towards me.

He softly grabbed onto my waist and easily lifted me down from the bed, placing me beside him on the floor. Immediately I was able to see a big red spot on the bedsheets and let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll wash it off. I'll take the bedsheets and let them soak in cold water until we get home. I'll get the blood out, and if I don't I'll buy you knew sheets," I rambled making Sunghoon immediately turn to me.

"Shut up," he let out a small laugh, "relax. It's normal, it's natural. I'm slightly freaked out, yes. But I can take care of this.

"Are you-" I started making him interrupt me again.

"Sure?" he questioned with a small smile, "yeah I'm sure. You go get yourself washed up and get ready to go to the company, I'll set this over to soak. Okay?"

"Okay..." I slowly nodded my head before glancing up at him with an unsure look.

"It's fine," he assured and softly patted my head, "afterwards we'll stop by the convenience store, on our way to the company, so we can get some food you can eta yourself fat on."

"Did you just call me fat?" I muttered making him just snap his head to look down at me with wide eyes.

"How in the world did you hear that?" he question in disbelief, "you're supposed to gain weight, Love. You're so skinny."

"But you called me fat..." I trailed off as he just continued starring down at me.

A deep sigh escaped Sunghoon before he pushed me into the makeup room with him right behind me. He quickly grabbed a hoodie from his own shelf and a pair of sweats from my own shelf. He then abruptly turned to me and extended it to me.

"Now... my wonderfully beautiful and perfect girlfriend, love of my life, you go clean yourself up and change into this clothes. Meanwhile I'll wash our bedsheets that you have been so kind to stain," Sunghoon slowly spoke making me slowly grab onto the clothes.

I had turned around for a few seconds before abruptly turning back around to Sunghoon again a frown on my face. I was about to speak up and say something but Sunghoon beat me to it. He quickly grabbed my face and pressed a soft kiss to my forehead before softly rubbing his thumbs over my cheeks.

"I got it. Now go change," he urged and softly patted my shoulders.

I slowly nodded at him before walking out towards the bathroom. I quietly got changed before walking back to the bedroom again, just standing still and starring at Sunghoon who was struggling a lot with the sheets.

"Hoonie?" I softly called out making him immediately stop and turn to me, a wide smile immediately spreading on his face.

"Yes?" he happily questioned.

"I think we should just buy new sheets," I admitted making him slowly nod, "I'll take care of it when we go home. I think we need to go to the company now."

"Hm," he hummed before looking up at his bed before just nodding and turning to me with a wide smile, "you know... I think I got you figured out."

"Huh?" I raised both my eyebrows at him.

"When you're on your period you either... one, get really bold and straight forward, or two, get really careful and cute," he stated making me just look at him and blink a few times, "and today you're number two. You're kinda like... very shocked about some things but you're it in a quite cute way."

"I'm cute?" I questioned and he just nodded.

I immediately let out a small giggle before turning my back to him and cupping my cheeks in my hands. I could hear Sunghoon let out a small laugh before he walked over and threw his arms around my shoulders and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Now my little bleeding cutie pie, how about we go to the company with the other boys? I packed extra sanitary pads for you, and found some chocolate in the cupboards in case you got cravings," Sunghoon softly assured making me just nod at him.

I could hear another small laugh escape his mouth before he let go of my shoulders and just grabbed my hand instead and softly pulled me out to the fronthall and helped me into my shoes before pulling me out into one of the cars where Niki and Jay both sat sleeping in their usual seats. One in the front and one in the back. It seemed like the other boys already had driven off to the company.