Haneul's Birthday

2027

As the boys had continued the tour onto Japan I had been left back in Seoul, Yeji had momentarily moved in with me to look after me. On Sunghoon's request of course, she had agreed with me on saying I could be home alone, but he had absolutely refused it.

"Unnie, I'm going to work now," Yeji called out making me hum in return, "call me if you need anything!"

"I'll be fine," I assured her with a small laugh.

"Yeah... but my brother would be mad at both of us if anythnig happens to you... you know?" she reminded with a small laugh.

"Oh please... he can't be mad at us," I let out a small laugh as she just nodded before waving and walking out of the door, leaving me by myself once again.

I went about with my day as per usual all until I had begun getting severe stomach pains. I had immediately tried calling Yeji, but she hadn't picked up the phone, so I had walked out of the building myself before crouching down and clutching my stomach.

"Do you need help ma'am?" a younger boy ran up to me and grabbed onto one of my arms before I just nodded at him, "come... I'll drive you to the hospital," he assured and helped me stand up before rushing me to a car.

I didn't even think a second time of whether or not he was dangerous in any way, but he reminded me a lot of Jungwon and Sunoo, so the amount of damage he could dare to another human would be minor.

"Look... I'm in no way a doctor or nurse or an expert in this field," the boys started as he drove the car, and I tightly clutched onto the doorhandle in the door beside me, "but I think you're getting contractions."

"You don't say," I muttered at him as I winced once more.

"Can you walk?" he questioned as he stopped the car and I immediately shook my head, "I'll go get a nurse or something."

The boy quickly got out of the car before running off. It didn't last long before the car door beside me opened and a nurse quickly pulled me out and placed me in a wheelchair quickly running off towards the hospital.

Everything happened so fast that before I knew it I had been placed in a secluded room after haven gotten an epidural to calm me down and ease the pain a bit. I let out a small sigh before feeling my phone ring again immediately seeing Yeji's number on the screen before I answered.

"Everything alright unnie?" she eagerly questioned.

"Just stay at your work as usual Yeji-ya... but come to the hospital when you're off... okay?" I muttered making it go completely silent on the other end.

"Are you in labour?" she questioned and I just hummed, "I'm coming straight away."

"No... they said there'll be another four hours before delivery," I assured her, "just get here right when you're done with work."

"Are you sure?" she questioned and I just hummed, "have you called my brother?"

"Not yet... you called before I got the chance," I shook my head even if she couldn't see me.

"Call him, right now!" Yeji stated before ending the call.

I looked at my phone screen as I looked through my contacts before calling Sunghoon, praying that he would pick up.

"Love? Is everything okay?" Sunghoon questioned the moment he answered the phone.

"Yeji-ya told me to call," I sighed making him immediately hum at me, "according to the nurses you'll be a dad in four hours," I admitted making it go completely silent on the other end before I heard a thud, "Hoonie?"