Why?

HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!!!! IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG OMG BUT IM BACK!! AND I WILL BE ACTIVE AND I WILL UPDATE ALOT!! ~love from ari

EMMAS POV
I woke up with a dangerously painful headache. I scanned my surroundings and my eyes widen. 'Oh god Emma you stood out all night' I think as I sit up on the bench that I was laying on and I chuckle when I look on the floor and see killian with the empty whine bottle in his arms "guess you couldent get me to lay with you" I whisper looking at him and slowly get up. Yes I felt bad that I was just leaving him like this. So I threw away the whine bottle, surely that would save him from getting his ass thrown in jail.. Again. I slowly walk away, rubbing my head as I do so. I check the time. "Shit" I say and start to run to the sherifs office. This is the end of me. I think as I drive in my yellow bug to my job and see David's car there. I groan and slowly slip out of my bug and make my way inside. I open the door and was greeted by David yelling in my face. "Emma where in the hell were you?! I've been calling you for hour-" I stop him with putting one index finger in the air and slowly rubbing my temples "look okay I'm sorry I lost track of time..." David crossed his arms over his chest and eyed me. "What I mean was you didn't come home last night! Did you and killian-" I stopped him right there "no.. Nothing what your thinking is right. And don't say i don't know what you were going to say because I'm pretty sure I do." I say, raising an eyebrow and going to my desk, sitting in my chair and leaning my head back on the soft cushion. I hear David sigh and slowly walking towards me. "So you were just.. Out.. Nothing more" I groan once again. "No.. David.. Nothing more.. As besides I can take care of myself. I'm twenty eight years old David I'm pretty sure that qualifies for 'not a child anymore'". I say looking up at him slowly spinning in my chair. "Emma.. You look hungover" "mm" I say opening one eye again "maybe a little.. But I swear! I did not mean for this to happen.. I don't even remember drinking more than one glass." I say and David's eyes widen "thus exactly what happens when you get drunk and end up getting taken for granted!" He yells just as the door opens and regina storms in looking more pissed than usual "where is that captain of yours?!" She yells and I stand up,putting my hands on my hips. "Sleeping on the floor by the docks why?" I say and Regina's eyebrows furrow but she just waves her hand in front of her "I don't want to know.. I just want to know why he beat up the guy that has my answers." I shake my head and sigh "I have no idea.. What the hell your talking about. All I know is that killian and I were on a date and..." A sudden thought comes to mind and I look down "no.. No that's not possible.. He wouldent" I say then look back up. "I think.. I think I know what happened" I say sadly and look to David then regina "well.. Let's go" she says and walks out. "Emma.." David says but I push him away "just... Leave me alone for a while" I say and walk out behind regina...

HOPED YOU LIKE IT!! Ooh Emma seems pissed. I love writing for you guys and sorry again for not updating.