Killian?

Hey guys I'm going forward three months. Killian has been missing for well three months lol and Emma tried to move on.. But she just couldent.. She hasent really been herself,she hasent eaten she just keeps looking for killian.: had he really left her? Or did someone take him? Well one day he just shows up. I'm hoping for it to be emotional and really detailed so..enjoy! And this is not going to be in anyone's POV it's going to be like a story

"We can't just give up!" Emma yelled at the top of her lungs at her mother Snow White who was telling her own daughter to give up on the man she loves. "Emma! You have not been yourself since he went missing! You haven't eaten right, slept, or spent time with any of us! You need to give him up Emma! It was his choice to go missing!" Emma was furious. Her parents never gave up on her,especially her mother. She wanted to cry..rub out of the apartment And go back to the spot where she and killian first had a real loving kiss.. It hurt so much.. Maybe that's why her mother didn't want her looking anymore.. Maybe..she was right. No. She wasn't going to believe that.. Not for one moment. She shook the thought out of her head and glared at her mother "you're right okay! I haven't been myself.. But what if David missing? Woul-would you just give up?! No! Because you love him!" Emma was officially crying now. Letting all of her emotions flood out in tears. Her mother was silent. And right then and there she realized what she'd just said.. She loved killian.. She.. She admitted it. Emma sighed, closing her eyes and letting one more tear fall onto her cheek. "You wouldent give up because... Because you know.. In your hear that.. That he's still out there.. Alone lost or worse... I can't imagine..." She paused for a while contemplating what she was going to say "I can't imagine loosing another person.. I love." Emma shook her head and looked down "I love him so much" snow looked at her for one more moment before pulling her into a hug "Emma I'm so sorry.. You're right.. I wouldn't know how you feel right now.. At all" snow let go and looked at Emma in her eyes "but Emma.. Sooner or later .. You'll have to..let him go.." Emma looked down and slowly nodded "I-I know.." Snow smiled sadly and went upstairs "goodnight Emma" she said before walking up the stairs to her bedroom. Emma's eyes followed her up until he shadow disappeared. She slowly wake. Over to the door pausing for a moment, her hand on the door knob. "I'm not giving up on you.. Or us". Emma mumbled.. She wasn't sure who she was talking to but she felt like someone was listening. Hoping to hear her voice. She opened the door and walked down the quiet, vacant apartment and out the door into the dark,cold night.
Emma stared at her feet as she walked down the sidewalk. She was planning to go to grannies but she was walking so slow, and so into her thoughts that she might not ever get there. Sooner than she thought she arrived at grannies.. And that's when she heard it. "Swan!" That deep accented voice that only could be matched to one person. Emma stopped dead in her tracks. Looking at the floor breathing heavily. No..it couldn't be.. No not all of a sudden.. Not like this. Emma turned one more deep breath and turned around. She immediately felt tears swell in her eyes and her hands fly up to her mouth in happiness and surprise. She just stared at him for a while as he ran towards her. Finally she came to her senses and started to run at full speed to him, the cold piercing the tears on her face. Finally he felt his warm embrace, his arms around her waist pulling her close and his lips nuzzled against the top of her head giving as many kisses as he could manage. Emma hugged him tight and cried into his chest "Emma I'm so sorry" he finally spoke in a shaky voice. I let go and look at him in his eyes, not daring to be an inch away from him. All Emma could manage to get out was "why?"Emma could see the pain in Killian's eyes as she asked that one word. He looked into her eyes as well "I-I was stupid I-I went away.. Far away and I thought that I was never coming back... I didn't know where I was all I knew was that I was away for the pain.. It was dark, I didn't know where in the hell I was by the time I came to my senses.. But then I heard it.. Your voice" Emma felt we eyebrows furrow "y-you heard my voice?" Emma eyes him and more tears formed. She cursed herself in her head for being so emotional.. But deep down she knew a lot more emotions were coming "wha-what did I say?" Emma asked her breathing more calm and steady. Killian shook his head like it was a vague memory "y-you said I won't give up on you.. Or us" there they go again.. The tears, streaming down Emma's face as she heard what he said "killian I was worried to death!" Emma yelled, more tears running down her face uncontrollably "I thought.. I thought id never see you again!" Emma takes his hand in hers and looks into his eyes. She remembered after Neal she swore not to say I love you too a man who wasn't going to be her last. She looked down for a moment before looking back up into killians sea blue eyes "I love you.. Now when I thought I lost you more than ever." Emma looks into killians eyes and in a split second his lips captured hers between them,pulling her into his arms. They finally pulled apart and smiled at eachother "Emma I'm so sorry.. For everything.." Emma looked into his eyes again "it-it's okay.. I have you now.. And that's all I need" Emma said and smiled once again "grannies?" She asked and killian smiled "sure... But I need to pick up something. I dropped it when I was practically flying towards you." Emma chuckled and shook her head "okay but hurry back" she smiled and walked towards grannies. Hooks smile faded and he walk slowly and eerily into the forest. "Well that.. Was a pleasant reunion..." Said a deep woman's voice In the darkness "just never... Ever tell Emma why I was really gone.." Hook said and put on his famous dark look. "Deal" the voice said.