Angry and hurt

EMMAS POV
my eyes are drawn to the floor as I walked with regina. It all dawned on me in that sheriff station. Killian had mentioned something about a "knave" a couple of days ago. He said it was nothing and he promised not to do anything bad.. What a lie that was. A tear falls as I walk into the hospital where the mystery man killian had best up was. I glance up at all of the rooms with people that were there by accidents that happened. This-this was on purpose. I stop for a minute "regina... I'm going to.. Use the bathroom." I wave my hand in the air "just... Get answers" I say,shake my head and walk to the bathroom. I hear Regina's heels click away and I slam my fist on the wall,crying. Just one time.. One time I wanted a simple relashionship. I would even take all of the mushy shit over this! I lean my head on the wall and cry,sliding down the wall until I'm on the floor, pulling my legs up to my chest. "Swan?" I hear a deep accented voice call. I feel heat and anger rush to my face and I bolt up,staring at him with my,probably,puffy eyes. He starts to walk towards me "swan are you ok-" "stop! Just... Stop.. How could you?! How could you do any of this?! I thought for once I could actually believe I had a good relashionship!" My expression softens and I start to cry more. "Everything.. The date the whine.. Everything... Was it all planned just so you can get that guy? DID YOU DRUG ME WHITH WHATEVER THE HELL YOU PUT IN THAT WHINE JUST SO YOU COULD GET TO HIM?!" I ask pointing down the hall to where the man was. "Swan I-" "answer me!" I yell looking at him with pleading eyes. He looked down, I saw the guilt in his eyes and my jaw drops slightly. He parts his lips slightly but I stop him "don't..just., leave" I say and walk away to regina before he could say anything else.

KILLIANS POV
It pained me so much to see her this way. Puffy,teary eyes. That look.. The look I had only seen once when she said goodbye to me. Now it was because she hated me.. And hated what I did to her. I stay there for a while just staring down the hall. I finally turn and slowly walk out of the hospital into the night. I walk miserably down the streets of storybrooke,staring at the ground and gathering my thoughts. As I walk to the docks I collapse on the floor and yell in anger,slamming the empty whine glass on the floor. I lean on the bench and fall into a sad depressing long sleep.