INfo/ Prolog?

Hi! it's me Audin the author! I'm really excited to put out this story I've been planning it for a really long time! I'm going to try to update at least once a week but it might change due to school, hope that's ok with you all, If I'm not updating feel free to remind me. My friends Melon and Izzy might help so I'll be sure to credit them if they do! Now for some background knowledge!!!!!

Akiko Midori

Age: 19

Birthday: December 3

Interests: Art, Wizardry, Swordsmanship, Writing, Music, And exploring (Basically all the arts)

Catchphrase:  " and triangles are triangles" or "cry a river build a bridge and get over it"

height: 5'6

Takahashi Chikiro

Age: 19

Birthday: July 28

interests:  Swordsmanship, Flying, Fighting, Animals.

Catchphrase: "Shut the fuck up"

ITS PROLOG TIME BABY YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akiko POV

I was drawing at my desk like, for once I was drawing someone who exists, My best friend Yoshimitsu I tried to get her long hair perfect her birthday was coming up and she had always wanted me to draw her I also got her a necklace full of spikes and chains like mine,

suddenly someone opened the door

"PRINCE AKIKO WE NEED TO TALK"

Tetsu said quite loudly 

I flinched still not used to his volume even though we have been friends for years

"Yes, Tetsu, and I thought I told you to call me Akiko?"

"right sorry, Anyways the dragon kingdom has threatened war against a nearby kingdom the Silver Kingdom where Queen Alisa resides, they have requested help"

"who? The dragon scary dudes or the scary silvers peeps?"

"The Silver peeps"

"FUCK THE SILVER PEEPS! they never do shit for us why should we do shit for them Nah dude tell them no and that they can fuck off"

"yes sir, and The Dragon King has requested meeting you, Tomorrow at 12."

"welp now I have to do that shit oof"

Tetsu left and I continued my drawing then deciding it was too quiet, I stood up to get my phone and started to scroll through Mopify for my playlist and clicked on it, Music filled the room as i hummed the familiar tune. I drew for a couple of hours until realizing it had gotten dark guessing it was like 9 pm I looked over at the time to realize it was 4 am I groaned and went to bed knowing I had many duties tomorrow.

Lemme know what you thought of my writing bye and stay safe!