CHAPTER TWO

002

002. | ( BUTTERFLIES ) 🦋 • *. . *
CHAPTER TWO. . . . . ! ! !
━━━━ welcome to oscorp

 ! ! !━━━━ welcome to oscorp

━━━━ 🦋 ━━━━

    There was something special about next week. It wasn't the fact that she was still thinking of the photograph Peter Parker gave her a picture of her just this morning. It wasn't the fact that her father would be prompted at Oscorp. No. It was the fact that Daisy would be at Oscorp herself, attending as one of an intern applying for an internship. Little did she know that there would be more happening at the internship.

     It was about three hours later, as Daisy sat in her third period class flipping through the pages of her science textbook playing with the baby strands of her red curls. In a moment of tiredness from flipping through the pages, she looks up and sees Peter sitting uncomfortably in his desk, his camera sitting in front of his face. Daisy could tell that something was wrong, especially when she notices that Peter's camera is broken. Daisy tapes Gwen on the shoulder with her pencil, Gwen immediately turning around. "What's wrong with P-Peter?" Daisy whispers. "Peter got into a fight with Flash Thompson. Really stupid I would say." Gwen whispers. "Do you want me to talk to him?" Gwen whispers. Daisy nods. Gwen turns her direction on to Peter.

    "I thought that was great what you did back there. It was stupid. But it was great" Gwne says, flashing him a small smile. "What's your name?"

     "Y-you don't know my name?" Peter asks. "No, I know your name. I just wanted to know if you know your name." Gwen states. "It's Peter. Peter Parker." Peter says and Gwen nods. "You should probably go to the nurse if you might have a concussion."
"Oh no, I'm okay." Peter says and Gwen looks at the black board. "I'd still go to the nurse though." Gwen states.

━━━━ 🦋 ━━━━

    The Burke's brownstone is a big house that is the color brown. Melanie's bedroom was always closed whenever she was away at college but open when she was home. Daisy's room had a soft pink color on her walls, covered in family photos and little pieces of artwork Daisy has done over the years. Melanie was home for a few weeks, hanging out in her younger sister's room helping her sort out her wardrobe. "Ew, this sweater is way too out of date." Melanie judges. Daisy rolls her eyes. "You don't have to judge me." Daisy slurs. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to help." Mel says. Melanie notices Daisy eyeing Peter Parker's photograph that now hangs on the wall in a picture frame. "Is that from that nerdy Peter Parker?" She asks. "Peter is not nerdy. He is s-smart. But yes it is from h-him." Daisy slurs shifting on her bed with her legs crossed. "Do you like him?"