CHAPTER THREE

003

003. | ( BUTTERFLIES ) 🦋 • *. . *
CHAPTER THREE. . . . . ! ! !
━━━━ always an honor

 ! ! !━━━━ always an honor

━━━━ 🦋 ━━━━

    DAISY WAS VERY EXCITED to be spending the weekend with her good friend, Gwen’s apartment with her family. The Stacys have always been excellent friends toward the Burkes. They never stared at Daisy whenever she entered the room. Never made fun of her. They treated her like she was actually part of their family. Gwen had three brothers: Philip, Howard, and Simon. Her mother was Helen Stacy and her father, Captain Geogre Stacy, was the chief of the NYPD.

    Daisy sat in Melanie’s car, parked out front the entrance, the engine still running. “Okay, make sure to call home if you feel like you need to come home or something.” Mel says. “I know, Mel, I’ll be fine you don’t have to worry.” Daisy says. Melanie believes her and unbuckles her seatbelt, rushing over to the passenger side of the car and opens the door. Helping Daisy out and into her wheelchair.

    “I don’t want to use this wheelchair. Can’t I just use my walker?” Daisy pleads. Melanie opens the trunk and pulls out her walker. “Keep your wheelchair with you if you get tired of walking, okay?” Daisy nods and bids goodbye to her sister.

    Two minutes later, Daisy is rushed into the apartment building by an excited Gwendolyne Stacy. The minute after Daisy greets Gwen’s family, she and Gwen plop down on Gwen’s bed. Gwen’s room was the color of a dusty blue, preferably the color cornflower blue. The room was decorated with bookshelves of different genres of books. She had gray colored curtains hanging in front of her window. A desk near her bed. And had lamps of all different sizes. “Can I ask you a question?” Gwen asks. Daisy looks at her. “Are you ask me ‘why I talk like I’m drunk?’” Daisy says. “No! I was gonna ask you what you and Peter were talking about at Oscorp?”

    “Oh. Nothing he just said that he came to Oscorp because I had a passion for science.” Daisy says. “A passion for science? I highly doubt that is true.” Gwen says with a little chuckle. “Well that’s what he told me.” Daisy says, trying hard not to laugh. “Gwen! Daisy! Dinner is ready!” Helen Stacy shouts from downstairs. “Well we better go.” Gwen says. And with that, they go downstairs.