Paft 7

Hey Guys!  OMG 1k reads!  That's so amaizing :3 thanks you guys for your support to this story!
-
By the way guys im open for suggestions on what you'd wanna see/read in the next chapters so dont hesitate to comment of DM me :3
-
Anyways I won't be holding you for long. Enjoy~
-
-
-
"Welcome Home"
-
-
-

GEORGE POV

We finally made it in the center of the Dream SMP pack. Their Village was bigger than I expected. Alpha Dream was giving me a tour around and he told me how the people here mostly are living in their own houses with their mates and children. Usually the people living in the pack house are teenagers that wants their own life or people that are living alone. The vibe they have are like from the medieval times. Their houses are built like a farm house. Its like living in a peaceful country side.

Alpha Dream and I we're still on our wolf forms when we went to stop at a 2 story house. He then told me to wait for him as he went behind the house. Not a minute later he stepped outside from the front door and it confused me. 

"Oh I went from the back door and changed clothes. I got a pair for you as well. You can come to the back so no one will see you." He said.

My wolf nod and obediently went into the back of the house. He liked how the Alpha wanted us to transform behind the house so no one could see. It means that our mate cares for us. 

I saw a pair of clothing at the back of the house and it must be the one he told me. I then went back into my human form and changed. The scent of the clothes meant that it was his and it made me calm. Although it was bigger than my own clothes but it'll do. It makes my wolf happy anyways.

As I went inside the back doors I saw the Alpha standing near the doorway looking at me like I'm his little pray. He suddenly stepped in closer to me making me blush unintendedly.

"Uhh, Alpha dream?" stuttered as i spoke, he wasn't bothered though and took the chance to hug me. He went to sniff my hair and then closely moved to my neck. When we reached my sweet spot next to wear his mark would be I flinched. The feeling of my mate's face being so close to my neck is irresistible that it makes me want to cling onto him. "You smell nice." Dream told me.

F*ck. I can already feel the excitement between my thighs and oh boy this isn't good at all. "Heh, i can sense the aura your producing at the moment my little mate." He chuckled lightly before kissing my forehead giving me a sense of relax. "We can do that once you're comfortable." I nodded in response. 

"Let's go upstairs georgie."

"Georgie?"

"Don't like the new nickname sweetheart?"

"S-sweetheart?" I started blushing as he called me that. "Mhmm. Oh and Dream is fine even though my wolf would really get excited when you call us Alpha." He gave me a quick wink before heading upstairs. Again this behavior of my mate made me blush hard.

I then dragged myself up the stairs following my mate towards a door. He opened it and inside was a big king sized bed. The walls where painted white, there was a desk next to the bed and a door towards the bathroom, on the left was a huge wardrobe he opened it and I can see that half of it was filled with Dream's stuff. "We can buy you some clothes later, for now we should take a bath and sleep. Oh and have you eaten already?" He asked.

"Ah yes. I did hunt for something earlier by the watering hole. I got tired and hungry." I told him which he replied with a hum. "Alright, do you wanna go first or after?" He asked me.

"I think I wanna rest for now. I am kinda tired." I responded, yep not gonna lie I am pretty tired. The run from the border towards the village was longer than I expected. 

"Okay honey, I'll be right back." He told me and gave me a soft smile before going into the showers. 

I lazily hopped into bed and not a minute later, my mind went clouded and slowly, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------

3RD POV

As Dream went out of the showers minutes later, he saw George already asleep on the bed.  He smiled to himself and went into the wardrobe. Picking out some boxer and some loose shorts, he changed himself in and slowly got onto the bed with his little mate.

Seeing George sound asleep made Dream and his wolf relax. He remembered when we almost lost control when he saw George in his clothes earlier and it made his wolf excited. "Oh George, you're too cute." He told him.

Even though George is asleep, Dream couldn't stop telling George just how perfect he is for him even though he was an omega. It was Dream's first time being in a relationship with someone and he thanked the moon goddess that he was able to wait for his mate rather than dating other single wolves.

"He will be a great mate." His wolf thought and Dream immediately agreed. He slowly moved closer and cuddling George's little frame next to him. George stirred a bit before cuddling into Dream more making him chuckle softly before placing a small kiss on George's forehead for the second time today. "Welcome Home George." He told George, before he made a yawn, smiling as he also went to sleep.

-
-
-
That's All For Today!
Thank you guys so much for the support ^_^
-
Till next time :3
-
-
-
:)