Chapter 8

Last Chapter Recap

I was surprised by how good it actually looked.

On to the story

"But your talking about my costume! We look almost the same" Isaki shouted.

Your Costume

Isaki's Costume

Isaki's Costume

"you guys look really good

"you guys look really good. Y'all  do have similar taste in clothing." Katsumi said.
"Traditional much?" Isa teased

Katsumi costume

"You all look stupid

"You all look stupid." Sakura mumbled. "Bitch- look at your sleeves! Dead build like the damn door!

 "Bitch- look at your sleeves! Dead build like the damn door!

(I tried to put little to no effort in her outfit)

"At least they were smart. Your quirk is weak and you didn't add any gear?" Katsumi rolled her eyes. I snickered while every one left.

"Wow look at the twins!" Denki whispered to Kirishima causing him to look over. He looked passed Isa (Ouch bae) and looked right over to y/n. He blushed and quickly turned his head back.

Denki's snickering cause Bakugo to look over as well. He put his hand over his face to cover the growing blush. Unlike Kiri, he didnt look away he just stared. Gazing over every curve, every feature, every way the light bounce perfectly off your s/t (Skin tone) skin. Mina caught him staring thinking he was looking at Isa. "get your own girlfriend!"  she yelled catching only his attention. "What the hell are you talking about Raccoon eyes?" he side eyed her. "Let me have Isa to myself..." She looked down. "...Denki already seemed to catch Jiro's eye. And Isa...she's perfect." Bakugo was at a lost for words. Not only did she think he was staring at her, but straight up just told him that she is in love with the twin of his interest.

"I'm not the one you should be telling that to, dumbass" A cocky smirk grew on his face. Mina looked stunned. She felt stupid for saying all that to him knowing he was gonna use that against her. But then she noticed, he was staring at Y/n not Isa. What a turn of events. "Well looks like boom boom boi has a crush too" She tried changing the topic but he just 'tch' and walked off.

"Wow thanks Yoamomo!" Mina looked over to Isa and she seemed to be putting on a necklace momo made that matched her costume. Mina sighed knowing she was gonna have to try hard to get her attention. "Good luck" She turned to see Y/n and Bakugo. She smiled knowing she had her friends to back her up.

Teams

Isa and Mina

Bakugo and Y/n

Kirishima and Kaminari

Todoroki and Momo

Sero and Jiro

and so on...

Quick summary of everyone's fight

Isa and Mina went up against Aoyama and Ojiro. Isa ended up going to recovery girl because Aoyama hit her wing with his navel laser trying to save Mina but they ended up wining. Isa landed one powerful ass kick to Ojiro while Mina hit Aoyama with an upper-cut.

Bakugo and Y/n won because they showed no mercy on Deku and Uraraka. Uraraka made some snarky ass comment about Isa and Katsumi so that set her off. slapping her with her wings, picked her up and dropped her on her head and sat there and waited for Bakugo and Deku.

Kirishima and Denki went against Koda and Sato. Kiri and Sato almost have the same quirk so it took longer than expected. Denki used to many volts and went braindead, leaving Kiri to finish the match on his own. Not good they lost.

Todoroki and momo was just...wow. Momo just stayed outside while Todoroki froze the whole building.

Sero lost his tape and ended up using his own tape to tie them up. Jiro only helped to find out where they were. They still won tho.

"Y/n dont you think your costume is a little distracting" Uraraka rolled her eyes. Hope they get stuck in the back of her head. "You would think your lack of money was a distraction"

____________________________

"Oi! Wings for brains!" Me and Isa both turn around to see Kiri and Bakugo walking towards us. "What blasty" Isa snapped back while kiri laughed and I elbowed her. "We were just wondering if you wanted to come to the movies with us!" "Sorry I have plans with Mina today" Isa continued to walk off while Bakugo smirked for some reason. "Sure I'll go" We all decided to meet at the park at 7 and walk there.

God I was supposed to do this chapter 3 weeks ago. Anyway Next chapter will be Bakugo's birthday special. yes long over due I know. It wont go with the story but just for fun. Bye loves!