chapter6:back to normal boring stuff

You wake up to a lovely smelling chicken, good afternoon a voice says you're still halfway asleep not knowing what the voice was. Your eyes flutter open and you find Albedo cooking some sweet madame and sucrose mixing potions together. You also spot that your vision has disappeared,umm hey Albedo do you know where my vision went ? Albedo was shocked to see   you had woken up, I have no clue where it could possibly be,maybe you should ask sucrose she might know. You walked over to her, do you know where my vision could be,? You looked and found the small  blue sphere sitting in her hands, were you the one who took it, you said quietly. I took it for research and I was wondering what element it is, it's a blackish blueish purplish colour, dinners ready girls.   
 He had 3 small China plates with a small lump of sweet madame and some noodles, you found out Albedos food is the most amazing thing you had ever tasted in your life and albedo had a tiny appetite,while you  chowing down the door to the lab opened and a dark skinned with a very exotic clothing choice man came in, kayea  I told you I refuse to draw you so don't ask again, I was just going to check on our guest geeez,the names kayea cavalry captain of mondstat, nice to meet you Y/n sorry for the rude person back their, HeY!. Kayea snickers. Kayea then leaves and you continue eating your dinner.(why did I make kaeya so rude)