17- Tubbo

Summary: enby_ofdoom 's request

T/W: transphobia, trans slur (⚠️), deadnaming, and crying

Normal people AU

Trans!Tubbo

•••

"What the hell did you do to your hair, Tabitha?" The man's jaw dropped.

"I-I cut it." The kid said.

"Why."

"I-I'm a boy..and my name's T-Tubbo.." The brunette stuttered.

His father grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and growled,"You're a girl and your name is Tabitha, not Tubbo."

Tubbo pulled away from the man's grip as tears clouded his eyes, "N-No it's not, I'm a b-boy and my name is Tubbo."

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Either shut the fuxk up about this right now or get out of my house, i will not have a trnny living under my roof." The man screamed.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

A sob fell from the brunette's lips as he ran to his room and began packing his things as fast as he could. He pulled on the small school bag, the only thing he could find, and walked out of his house.

That's when he realized,

He had no where to go.

---

"Hello?" Tommy answered his phone.

"T-Toms?" A sobbing voice said.

"Tubbo?" When the other didn't respond Tommy grew worried, "Tabitha, what's wrong?"

"Don't-" Tubbo was cut off by a sob.

"All right all right Tubbo, what's wrong where are you?" The blonde switched to his nickname for his friend.

"The swings."

"On my way."

---

Tubbo had finally calmed down and was no longer crying, just some sniffles. He felt someone grab the chains of the swing he sat on.

"Hey Toms.."

"What happened?" Tommy walked around the swing and kneeled in front of his friend.

"My dad kicked me out..."

"That båstård," he growled, "Why?"

Tubbo didn't respond, he just messed with his fingers. The blonde grabbed his hands causing the shorter to look at him.

"I-I'm trans..." Tubbo whispered.

"Trans.." Tommy repeated quietly, "So you're a boy?"

Tubbo nodded.

"Ok," the blonde took a second to think, "Name?"

"It's Tubbo."

Tommy smiled for a second causing Tubbo to giggle slightly, "Yeah my name is that dumb nickname you gave me."

"Clearly you don't actually think it's dumb." Tommy grinned.

The younger pulled out his phone and saw how late it was, almost 1am. He stood up causing Tubbo to look at him, Tommy leaned down and whipped the tears from his best friend's face, "Come on, it's late and you need sleep."

Tubbo nodded and yawned quietly.

"Wait I need to make a call real quick."

---

The next morning Tommy and Tubbo were lazily cuddling on the couch when someone nocked on the door.

"Ah they're here!" Tommy quickly ran to get the door while Tubbo sat on the couch slightly confused.

Tommy came back with Dream, George, and Sapnap. Sapnap and George were each holding a bag of something that looked slightly heavy.

"Tubs, they know and before you get mad at me listen to them." Tommy looked at the three signaling them to talk.

Dream started, "Tommy tells us you're trans," Tubbo nodded hesitantly, "Alright, well first of all, we're very proud of you."

Then George handed Tubbo a bag, "here's some clothes cause it looks like you don't have much things of your own right now."

Tubbo looked inside and saw it was full of boy clothes making him smile wide, "T-Thanks you guys."

Now Sapnap kneeled in front of the couch and set his bag down, "Tubbo would you be interested in a binder?" The brunette nodded slowly, "This bag has three of my and George's old ones you can have."

It took Tubbo a few moments before he realized what Sapnap said, "Wait you two are..."

"Yep." George smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah." Sapnap grinned.

(Dream and Tommy just 🚹)

"We can teach you how to bind safely and some tips we've picked up." George said.

"T-Thank you guys! So much!" Tubbo cried.

Sapnap hugged the boy while laughing softly, "We're here for you kid."

"Now onto more important things," Dream pulled out a pair of scissors, "Let's fix whatever you did to your hair."

---

"How do I look..?" Tubbo turned to his friends.

His hair was now short but very poofy and no longer sticking out in random directions. He was wearing a green button up, button incorrectly of course, and blue jeans.

"It's missing something.." Tommy grinned and messed up the brunette's hair, "There we go. Now you really are Tubbo."

Tubbo grinned at his best friend and hugged the blonde tightly, "thank you Toms.."

°°°

mmm y'all like trans tubbo aus so I'll write another one :]

Also happy easter! And if you don't celebrate then happy day! :D

BYEEEEEEEE~