9- Wake Up

im not sure who the artist is so if any of yall know tell me so i can credit them!

lowercase intended

summary: Hunter_0357 's request

t/w: nightmares, blood, taunting, and past death

•••

tubbo was sleeping peacefully on the ground in the garden of his and Ranboo's home. his yello tail loosely wrapped around his body and his ears flicking around when a bee flew too close to it.

from the distance a weird sound was being whispered, the language was not english nor any other language most people on the smp spoke. whoever was speaking the weird language was nearing the sleeping hybrid. soon a tall figure towered over tubbo, it held a vile of green liquid.

a potion.

it leaned down and held the boy's chin, opening his mouth slighly and poured the potion. after a moment tubbo stirred but didnt wake up. instead the normally yello flowers on his head whithered and he moaned in pain.

tubbo's hand moved to cover his head a gold ring on his finger reflected light onto a ring on one of the creatures horns. it flinched for a second then let out a rawr of pain before waking up.

it was ranboo, he was enderwalking again.

"oh no oh no, i need to find tommy!" ranboo quickly picked up his husband and ran as fast as he could to tommy's house.

---

where am i?

i was sleeping in the garden and now im in...the final control room? what the heck am i doing here...

"oh tubbo.." a voice that haunted my dreams said.

i whipped around and there stood dream with a smug smirk on his face.

"you're supposed to be in prison!" i yelled backing away.

"yeah but messing with you is so much more fun."

i was about to question what he meant when i heard echoing footsteps come from the passageway. i watched as eret, fundy, wilbur, and tommy all emerged but something was different.

they were in their L'Manburg uniforms.

i looked down and realized i was in mine too.

i havent worn this in so long...

"what..?" i murmured.

"you couldnt save them before." dream said as he leaned against a wall.

"w-what do you mean? what is this!" i growled at him.

"tubbo! look in the chests, eret said dreams stuff is in them!" tommy grinned at me.