6- Brawl

lowercase intended

summary: greasers vs. socs

t/w: knives and blood

note: tommy's a greaser and tubbo is a soc turned greaser

•••

"a brawl?" tubbo tilted his head confused.

tubbo was laying on his stomach on tommys bed painting his nails, tommy was running around his room getting ready for the brawl he was telling his friend about. the taller was wearing a white and red tee shirt with a leather jacket along with some ripped jeans.

"yep, according to dream we're gonna fight them dam socs." he turned to the brunette,"are your nails dry yet cause we gotta go."

"yeah they're dry lets go!" tubbo grinned and hopped up.

"and at the brawl be sure you stay on the sidelines or youre gonna be stabbed, wait a sec," tommy reached into his pocket, "here."

he handed tubbo a simple switch blade, tubbo hesitated before taking it.

"push the button to release the blade, pull the button back down to get the blade back down. try it." tommy instructed.

tubbo nervously pushed the button then flinched softly when the blade quickly popped out. he hurriedly pushed down the the blade would go away and shoved the knife into the pocket of his skirt.

"alright goodjob, use it if someone tries to get to you. dream said i would be with you but if a full on brawl does break out im gonna have to leave you alone. so be careful."

tubbo nodded and the two rushed down to the others.

---

"you sure about this?" george asked dream, his voice mostly emotionless.

"i'll be fine georgie." dream laughed then turned to the other greasers, "wish me luck."

there wasnt much of a crowd just dreams group and wilburs group.

"the rules are as follow: dream and wilbur a one on one fight. winner takes all, all being our turf." sapnap explained.

"loverboy's gonna win and we're gonna kick you guys outta here." schlatt grinned maliciously.

"id like to see you try." tommy growled.

"calm down toms." tubbo mumbled while pushing the blonde back.

wilbur and dream stood face to face at each other looking at sapnap who would signal them to start. a red and green haired girl, a little taller than will walked up to him and gave him a long hard kiss on the lips. for good luck of course. george rolled his eyes and strutted up to his boyfriend and yanked him down to his level and kissed him. glaring at wilbur and sally the whole time.

"well that was a bit much." quackity mumbled while rolling his eyes.

"really?" schlatt grinned and drapped an arm around the mexican boy.

"get off me you prįck."

sapnap was sat on a turned over bucket but got shoved off by george so leaning on a wall next to the brunette he took a breath and grinned, "yall ready?"

the two from opposing sides smirked at each other and sapnap grinned even wider, "alright-"

tommy and tubbo jumped up and yelled, "go!"

BAM

dream slamed his fist into wilburs jaw sending the older flying backwards. wilbut quickly recovered and tackled dream and ramming his arms going around the blondes waist, he picked up the greaser slighly then slammed him to the ground.

b o n e c r a c k i n g s o u n d

george went to run forward but got held back by sapnap. tubbo flinched and gripped tommys arm tightly, the blonde glanced over and placed his hand over tubbos before turning back to the fight. after a moment of silence dream let out a bone chilling shriek, tubbo felt chills run down his kneck as he covered his mouth and tommy tried to cover his eyes.

"stop!" george screamed still struggling against sapnap.

but he didnt.

wilbur kept hitting dream in the chest, the blonde was coughing up blood but he didn't stop.

sapnap dragged the screaming brunette towards tommy and tubbo, asking both boys to hold him back.

"go!" sapnap yelled then ran to help his friend.

the black haired boy tackled wilbur off of dream while badboyhalo quickly picked up the heaving greaser. jschlatt and quackity quickly jumped into the fight too, george finally calmed down enough for tommy and tubbo to stop holding him back.

tommy turned to tubbo, who was on the ground with george, and grabbed his shoulders, "i have to go help him, stay here with george and stay safe." he quickly patted tubbos cheeck before running to help.

tubbo and george watched as the greasers and socs attacked eachother. the two gasped when fundy pulled out a knife and tried to stab sapnap.

while they were busy watching the fight they didn't see as one of the socs stalk up to them. tubbo flinched when he felt somone grab the side of his face and forcibly turning him to look up.

"you two are just liabilities, can't defend yourselves or help your friends. why did they bring you." jschlatt mused.

the older man forced tubbo to stand and kicked george in the side when he tried to help. jschlatt put a knife to the boy's neck causing him to take a shaky breath.

the older whistled loudly getting everyones attention, "alright now, all you greasers get the hell outta here and the kid will be fine."

tubbo made eye contact with tommy who looked mad as hell but froze, he patted his jean pocket and nodded. tubbos eyes widened as he slowly reached into his pocket and gripped the switch blade. he took a deep breath and in one swift movement he took out the knife and lodged it into jschlatts side.

"agh-! you little-" tubbo quickly got out of schlatts arms and ran towards tommy.

"tommy i dont wanna be here anymore.." the brunette mumbled as he hugged his friend tightly.

george ran past them and shoved wilbur off of dream, the taller was going to hit him but his arm was caught by sally.

"lets get out of here..." she whispered.

the other socs followed them as they ran off, leaving the greasers battered and bruised.

"lets get...outta here before the..feds get here." dream gasped out and sat up.

---

george and bad came out of dreams room, the younger with a slight smile and the older with a grin, "he'll be fine in a week or two."

the others breathed a sigh of relief, sapnap got up and dragged george with him into dreams room.

tommy and tubbo went back to tommys room to talk about what happened. they sat on the blonde's bed while tubbo kept trying to put a bandaid on tommy.

"bud- stop with the bandaid- are you ok? did schlatt cut you or anything?"

"im fine, let me get this on your cut!" tubbo grumbled and continued to shove the bandaid in the blondes face.

"alright alright!" tommy relented and let the other place the bandaid, "ok there. wheres the knife tubs?"

the brunette reached into his pocket and handed tommy the switch blade. neither of the two said anything as tommy took the knife and tubbo leaned on his shoulder.

"im sorry i shouldn't of taken you."

"its fine toms."

°°°

i did not know how to end that-

anyways aparantly today me and my parents are going to a pool

i cant swim so this will be fun ':)

anywayss

BYEEEEEE~