Costume upgrade

Bakugo POV

A few days had passed and by now the alterations to my costume were done and ready to be tested in class later today. I was excited, to say the least. Not only would I actually be able to hear fine during class, but I no longer had to keep adjusting my hearing aids to keep them from falling out and could actually focus on training. 

The day flew by and before I knew it I was standing on grounds Alpha waiting for class to start. The new upgrades to my costume were simple but very useful. The support team had built in both hearing aids and a radar in case of anything. 

Class started and everything was going smoothly. It was easier than before to work and be able to do my work. Maybe I could be the number one hero. Maybe I could do this. I could do this, no maybe. I would be the number one hero. I would be better than Deku. Better than any hero there had ever been, even All Might. I would be the best there was, no matter what it took.

After class, I felt amazing! I felt like I was on top of the world! Like nothing could get in my way of being the number one hero!

I was waiting for Kiri and some of the others to finish changing before heading back to the dorms. Once they were done, we made our way back. All of us exhausted but excited. We decided to all shower, then head back to Mina's room to chill and relax after today. 

When we all made it back to Mina's, we picked a movie to relax to. About halfway through everyone had fallen asleep except Mina and I. I was still excited after today's class and Mina somehow wasn't tired yet. By the time the movie was ending, I had even started to doze off. Mina had fallen asleep about 20 mins earlier leaving me the last one awake. As I was falling asleep, I thought about today. About how a week ago, I thought it would be impossible to be the number one hero. About how now it was more than possible. About how I would do it. Not could, would. I will be the number one hero.