Chapter 1

Waking up early in the morning in this cold weather is sometimes exasperating. It disrepairs your invaluable sleep. After getting the urge to get out from the bedspread stepping your foot on the cold floor. You hissed as your foot touches the cold tile floor.

You finally stood up, wore your slippers, and went to the restroom to freshen up. You got out of the restroom and went downstairs. You were wearing a full-sized shirt and sweatpants. You were rubbing both hands together to feel the warmth.

You made a cup of hot coffee for yourself as you sat down on the couch, your gaze was locked outside. It is my favorite thing to do, you enjoy viewing the Snowfalls. You also enjoy watching the kids playing with snowfall, it reminds you of your childhood. How you used to play with your mom dad, you loved to play in the snowfall but not now. You started hating snow.

You lost someone whom you used to abominate. You are thinking, why would you feel regretted when the person whom you hated the most is now dead? That's not the main point.

"Mommy daddy! Let's play outside. You know I love snowfall so much, let's play together!" "Coming honey!" You were waiting for your parents to come. You saw outside people were skating, making snowballs, and throwing at each other.

Finally, your parents came and y'all went outside. Snow used to make you feel better and happy. You went to your friends and started playing with them. Your parents were skating with other people.

You were enjoying your moment but suddenly you saw someone. Why is he sitting alone? Won't he play? Where are his parents? You excused your friends and went in the direction where he was sitting. He was covered with snow, you thought someone did this to him. "Hey, dumbo."

You playfully hit his head and sat with him. He didn't answer you. You both fight each other a lot, even if he hit you playfully you slap him then he again hit you, that's how you both fight with each other. You both went to the same school, you both were the same age.

"What happened to you? You weren't this calm before." He deeply inhales, "go away. I'm not in the mood to fight with you today." You raised an eyebrow, "oh hello, I'm not here to fight with you. Anyways, want to play with me?" You took out your hand that was covered with gloves and snow. He looked at you and your hands.

His cheeks were shredding with red, his black hair was covering his eyes. It was like he wanted to tell something. He was about to say something but, "help! Somebody help us!" You both quickly ran in the direction. You saw your parents were drowning in the snow water. You were paralyzed at your spot. Thick salty tears were streaming down through your face.

He went to your parents, he jumped into the water. With that a man also jumped into the water, he helped your dad to lift him to the ground. He hated cold weather. No one knew that, about him... his breath was getting heavier. He couldn't feel anything, he was paralyzed.

Finally, your dad touched the ground and somehow he came up from the water. Your dad helped your mother to come up from the water. Finally, they both were saved and ran to your parents and hugged them. At once you thought that you were gonna lose your parents.

The man also came out from the water. "Wait the kid." Your eyes grew bigger, you went to the edge of the water. "Hey, he is drowning! Someone help him!" You screamed his name. He was drowning in the cold water, you wanted to save him but your parents didn't let you go from their grip.

You started crying your lungs out no one went to help him. You still couldn't understand why you cry over him, and you couldn't find the answer to this. Why did I start hating snow?

Sipping your hot coffee and watching a romantic movie, the feeling is incredible. You were enjoying your moment until you heard a knock on your front door. "Argh! Who is now? Can't I have some peace?" You said in an annoyed tone.

You aggrievedly stood up and made your way to the front door. You saw two men, they had a long integer, wearing black jackets and their faces were stashed by masks. Before you could question anything, one of them put a serviette on your mouth and the other one made his way to bolt your hands. The serviette had a chemical that they put in the serviette to subconscious you, you made an effort to not to inhale the serviette but you were going out of oxygen and you inhaled the serviette. Soon you became subconscious.

One of them dialed a number on his phone,
"sir , we have found her.
We are taking you to your mansion.
Okay sir.."
He cut the call and took you with them to their car.

Mission completed.