Chapter 7

"Now you are gonna pay for this..."

He said as he held your wrist tightly and twisted your hands behind, he took out a rope from his jacket and tied you up. You were begging him not to do this with you, saying sorry to him a thousand of times but it didn't work at all.

He didn't listen to any word from you, he taped your mouth and dragged you with him to the car. You were crying. "Y-Yoongi, please don't do this to me.. I-i'm sorry-"

"shut your mouth, your apology is not gonna work anything now." he said as he blindfolded you again. After that, you were sobbing so hard that you were more scared than before.

Negative thoughts were coming up in your mind, but you felt a napkin in your mouth. You knew this was gonna happen, you tried to hold your breath but not for too long.. Your eyes started getting heavier.. Heavier.. Soon you black out.

Flickering your eyes as you opened them, you found yourself in a room. The room was all dark, you barely could see anything. You slowly sat up on bed by using your hands. But suddenly, the room turned all red.

The lights were all read in the room, you didn't understand why someone would use red lights for their room..

"Oh you are awake.." Yoongi entered the room. You looked through the door, his shirt top buttons were unbuttoned, he was rolling a belt around his hand, wearing tight jeans. You looked at his eyes, it was filled with dominance and lust.

"L-look, I am so sorry about earlier. I-i didn't mean to yell at you-" he came closer to you and put his index finger on your lips. You looked at his finger that was placing on your lips, you started to feel the heat between your legs.

He removed his index finger and put his thumb on your lips, you looked at him. He was already looking at you, "are you ready for your punishment, princess?"

he said whisperly. You gulped, you didn't realise that you stopped breathing. You started to feel warmthness between your legs, why were you feeling like this now?

"Take your position, princess.. Turn your body, fold your arms on bed and your legs.." you turned around and did as he said, he got up from the bed and stood behind you. Now, your ass was showing to him.

"Now, say- i will not ever talk back to you. Keep saying this until I tell you to stop." that's it? You scoffed not enough to hear him.

"I will not ever talk back to you. Keep saying this until I tell you to stop."

You said it. You felt a sharp pain on your ass, you looked back to him and saw he spanked you with his hand. He looked at you as you quickly turned your face away. "What are you waiting for?" you closed your eyes and kept saying the sentence he told. When you finished saying the sentence, he spanked you hard. But it didn't hurt you..

Whenever he spanked you after you finished saying the sentence, you tried to hold the whimpers back. But..  "I-i will not ever talk back to you." you finished your sentence, he spanked you again. But this time you let out a moan.

He heard that, "oh now you are now enjoying the punishment, huh?" you just realised that you let out a moan. He started spanking you continuously on our both ass cheeks, "keep saying that bitch.." You didn't know why you like him calling you names. You kept saying the sentence as the spanks started getting more hard, but it felt pleasure to you.

After hours and hours, he finally stopped. "That's it for today, princess." you were supposed to feel relief, but you wanted him to spank you more. "This was just a warning, do anything bad again you'll see."

You were wondering why you were feeling like this towards him.. "Y-yoongi wait-"