Chapter 10

Yoongi finally woke up from his three hour nap, he got up from the bed while rubbing his right eye. He looked at his side, he didnt find you by his side.

He thought you would be in the restroom, so pulled out his legs from the blanket and landed on the cold floor. He got up from bed and walked towards the restroom, he knocked at the door.

"y/n, you in there?" he said in a deep sleepy voice. He didn't get any response back, he knocked again. He decided to put his ear on the door, to listen to what you were doing in the restroom.

He didn't hear anything from inside, he put his hand on the doorknob and twisted it opening the door.

He opened the door widely, he saw no one in the bathroom. He attached his lips together and went downstairs. He looked for you in the living room, didn't get any sign of you. He searched for you everywhere until he realised the front door was open..

Shit.. no, no, no..

he said as he ran to the front door opening it widely.. He hit his foot on the floor, "y'all fuckers! Get out!" he yelled as he turned around as he saw every worker was present.

"Sir, did something happen-" "yes! Y/n just ran away! Where were yall at huh!" "uh- we were asleep." the workers said as they all looked down, Yoongi smacked his lips in frustration.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hello? Uh yes, the girl just ran away from the house. Send two teams to look for her, search her everywhere in the city. We need to find her no matter what."

he said all on the phone. He looked at the workers who were standing there, he cut the call. "What are y'all going to do now, just standing here? Go to your work!"

They all flinched at his voice, they all bowed at him and went to their work. He decided to go out and search for her as well. He called a car and went everywhere he thought you would be in. but unfortunately you were nowhere to be found.

After a few months, he was still looking for you.. But he couldnt find you anywhere. He was getting depressed and sad cause you left him, without even telling him.. In these months, he couldnt stop thinking about you..

At night he would just cry and cry, for the second time in his life a person he loves the most just left him..

He would also think, does he really love you or its just an illusion? He is a mafia, how would a mafia fall for his childhood enemy right? He stopped crying and tried not to think of you anymore but he failed. He couldnt stop thinking about you..

Currently, he was in his office working on some papers, his legs were on the table as he was . But a light knock was heard on the door, Yoongi allowed the person to come in. a maid appeared. She bowed at him, "Sir, a person just called for you.." she said as she extended her hand to give him the phone.

He took the phone from her hand as he put it closer to his ear as he signed the maid to leave the room, she bowed before stepping out from the room. "Hello? hello, this is Kim Taehyung.. I would like to have a talk with you, are you free?"

"yeah, what do you wanna say?" "we were looking for a mafia gangster to have a partnership with, our boss said to call you to ask if you would like to be paired up with us?"

He listened to him carefully, oh.. A partnership? That means to be paired up with another gangster, then they would be together in a powerful partnership. He smirked as he continued, "sure, i would love to.." "Great, our boss would love to have a meeting with you, I will send you the address."Yoongi cut the call as he put the phone on his desk, he decided to finish his work before the meeting.

He dressed up nicely and stepped out from the house. He told the driver to go to the address that Mr.Kim sent to him. The driver drove away to the destination.. After half an hour, Yoongi reached the destination.

Woah, the boss must be a big ass mafia..

He hopped out from the car as he walked towards the house front door, he was wearing this:

He pushed down the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. The door opened widely, Yoongi was impressed. He put his hands inside the coats pocket and suddenly,

"Oh! You must be Mr. Min Yoongi? the guy extended his hand, Im Kim Taehyung.."

Yoongi accepted his hand. "Hey Mr.Kim, I am Yoongi." "Come follow me, I will show you the room our boss told you to wait." Taehyung started walking as Yoongi and his bodyguards followed him from behind.

"Heres the room, please take a seat. Our boss will be here very soon.." It was a dark and old room. There were only two chairs and in the middle a small wooden table.. Yoongi took a seat and his bodyguards stood behind him. Taehyung bowed at him before closing the door..

Yoongi was excited to meet the boss, there will be new plans and new strategies etc.. he was wondering who would be the boss.. He completely forgot about you, he was currently focusing on the partnership.

Until the door was opened by a person. There was light forming behind the person that Yoongi could barely see. He guessed it was the new boss, so he stood up.. There was a lot of smoke so Yoongi could barely see the person.

The person started walking towards Yoongi, Yoongi tried to keep his eyes open but for the light he couldnt. The door was closed, finally he could open his eyes but.. lHi Mr.Yoongi, Its really a pleasure to meet you.."  Yoongi looked at the person, it was a girls voice but he thought he had heard this voice before. He was looking at the girls face, his eyes widened as he recognised the person.

"You?" she extended her hand, "long time no see, Yoongi.."