Monty Green - Unity juice

A/n: "For all its faults earth is really beautiful" 🌏
• • •

"Dammit!" Raven and I started to get frustrated with this gun powder and we were on a time crunch since Bellamy was over here yelling at us to get it done. "Why don't you take a break Y/N, you've done enough already" Raven suggested "If I leave you'll have more stress on your hands and-" She cut you off "I said take a break" You sighed "Fine but only five minutes".

You left your tent to see half if not all of the people in camp drunk. You were about to head over to the dropship but a familiar voice called you. "Hey Y/N!" A drunk Jasper walked and stumbled towards you. "Uh Jasper are you ok?" You asked "Me? Oh yeah! I'm fine I just came here to tell you that Monty needs you"

Monty? Why would Monty need me? "Where is he?" You asked "In his tent over there" He pointed towards the tent "Ok, don't do anything stupid Jasper" You added "I won't, now go have fun with Monty!" He winked.

I walked over to his tent and saw Monty looking drunk as well. "Hey you made it" He said giggling. His laugh sounded adorable but you couldn't think about that now. "Hey Mont you don't look so good" "What are you trying to say? I'm not attractive?" He asked "Come here" He grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him.

"Woah Mont what are you doing?" You asked "I want to hug you" He began to snuggle up close to you. "Monty your drunk let's get you to bed" You said "What? I'm not drunk I'm as sober as can be" He said confidently "Alrighty then walk to me in a straight line" You demanded "Okay" He began walking and tripped which cause some moonshine to spill on your shirt. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry Uh here take this" He handed you one of his shirts.

"Thanks. Now give me some privacy" He nodded and turned around. You took off your shirt and as you were about to put on Monty's shirt you saw him look back slightly. "Hey! I said turn around" He quickly looked away. "Sorry" He said. "Alright you can turn back around now"

He turned around and immediately smiled. "You look good in my clothes" He said blushing "Monty your still drunk" You replied "No I'm not look" He walked towards you in a straight line and stood in front of you. He looked at you for a minute until he connected his lips to yours. He held your face in his hands and the kiss went on for a good minute until he pulled away. "See? Totally sober" You laughed at his little joke. "Your laugh is cute too" He added "When are you going to stop with all the compliments?" You asked "Never"

He kissed you again but was interrupted by Jasper and Raven walking into the tent.

"See I told you they'd be in here" Jasper said smiling. "I thought you said it would only be five minutes" Raven said crossing her arms.

"Uh- I lost track of time" You looked at Monty then back at Raven. She smiled and left.
You were about to follow her but before you left you kissed Monty once more.

"Wow. I mean wow. I'm impressed Monty" Jasper said

"Back off Jasper I got her first" He heard a loud thud hit the floor. "Jasper?"

Monty turned back to see Jasper passed out on the floor. "Eh he'll be fine"