Jasper Jordan - Protective

A/n: Ik Ik I haven't posted, but I only have 3 days of school left and my math teacher is putting me through hell. Anyways don't forget to vote and enjoy!
• • •

"Your an idiot you know that right?" You asked Jasper. You and Jasper had been dating since mount weather and things had been going swell. At least until he started drinking.

Your main goal since mount weather was to make Jasper happy. It was rare to ever see him smile or genuinely laugh and if he ever laughed it wouldn't be about something funny. But today was different. He was skipping all across camp and singing.

Jasper interrupted you from your work suggesting that the both of you sneak out of camp. "What's the worst that could happen?" Jasper asked. "Oh I don't know maybe Murphy could kill the both of us" Jasper giggled "Who gives a fuck about Murphy? Let's go have some fun" You smiled "Alright then lets go"

You snuck away from your work and tried not to be spotted by your twin brother Murphy. Murphy is very protective of you to the point where he'll kill someone if they touch you. Which is why he doesn't know about you and Jasper. The only people who know about your relationship is Monty and Octavia. You guys were about to sneak out the back of arkadia when Monty and Miller caught the both of you.

"What are you guys doing back here?" Miller asked "We're just checking out this wall" Jasper nodded "Yeah it's a nice wall" We looked over to Monty. "Uh maybe we should leave them alone Miller" Monty added. Miller looked at us suspiciously. "Alright"

We waited until they were out of sight and we left arkadia. "So where to?" I asked "It's a surprise" A few minutes passed by and you were beginning to feel tired. "How much longer?" Jasper rolled his eyes "Not much longer"

Back at camp

"Ok look you can't tell anyone this especially not Murphy" Monty said seriously "Alright just tell me Mont" Miller said "Ok, Y/N and Jasper are dating" Miller looked shocked "My best friend is dating a drunk idiot?" Miller asked "Yeah and only Octavia and I know" "Wait how did Octavia find out?" Miller asked "Me and Octavia walked in on them making out" Miller started to laugh but immediately stopped when he saw who was behind Monty. "What?" Monty looked back and saw Murphy. He was pissed. "So when were you gonna fill me in on this little secret of yours?" Murphy questioned "Uh- I-" Monty was panicking. He knew you and Jasper wouldn't be happy that there secret was out.

"Now why don't you tell me where they're headed off to" He grabbed Monty by the collar. "Hey Murphy! He doesn't know where they are I do!" Octavia said. "Alright Blake lead me to them" Murphy demanded "Let go of Monty first" He let go. "Ok now let's go" "Wait can I come?" Miller asked "Why?" Murphy questioned "Hey if we're gonna catch them I want to see the love birds before they get murdered by Murphy" Octavia rolled her eyes "Fine Monty,Miller you guys can tag along now let's go!"
.  .  .

"Ta-Da!" Jasper said excitedly. It was beautiful.  You saw a mini waterfall surrounded by beautiful flowers and butterflies. The walk was so worth it. "How did you find this place?" You asked "Remember the day I ran from camp and stole Finn's ashes?" You nodded. How could you forget? You were disappointed and didn't talk to him for three days.

"Well I ended up finding this I thought you might like it" He looked down at you. "Like it? I love it" You ran towards the tiny waterfall and climbed up the rocks. Once you made it to the top you took your shirt and pants off and were just left in your bra and underwear. You looked at Jasper who was just staring at you in awe.

"Well aren't you going to join me?" He smirked and made his way up the rocks. He also stripped off his clothes until he was just left in underwear. You both looked down at the water. "On the count of three?" You asked. He nodded "Ok, one" You started to get nervous. "Two" Jasper grabbed your hand "Three!" You both jumped off the rocks and were immediately covered in water. You came back up for air and you and Jasper began laughing, genuinely laughing. It was nice to see his smile again.

You started splashing water at each other and having a whole water war. You stopped splashing and rubbed your eyes. You expected to see Jasper standing in front of you but no he was no where to be found. "Jasper?" You called out "Jasper!" You felt arms around you and were immediately flung into the air and fell right back into the water. "Jasper!" He continued laughing. "It's not funny" you swam towards him. "Oh come on it was a little funny" He said as he wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "If my brother were here he'd kill you right about now" You smiled "I know but he's not so let's enjoy the time we have now" He started to lean in but was startled by someone yelling.

"Hey Jackass! Get off my sister!" You recognized that voice from anywhere. Murphy. You turned and saw Murphy storming towards the both of you. He yanked you out of the water. "Get your damn clothes we're getting out of here" He said. "Murphy I said no violence!" Octavia yelled "O?" You questioned "You told Murphy?!" You yelled "No! Miller and Monty were talking about it way to loud and Murphy heard" Octavia explained "Monty I'm gonna kill you!" Jasper yelled. You quickly slipped your clothes on because you knew what was coming next. "Not if I kill you first" Murphy said. "John no!" You pulled Murphy's arm but you were thrown to the ground. Monty and Miller then tackled Murphy and it was a whole fight.

"Hey!" Octavia yelled. Everything went silent. "Murphy why can't you just let your sister be happy?" She then started a whole speech and was signaling for us to run out of there. You grabbed Jasper and his clothes and ran off into the woods. "That was intense" Jasper said while putting on his clothes. "Yeah, you know when we're back at camp he'll kill us again" He nodded "Not if we stay in my room unless you don't want to stay that's fine too" You smiled and pressed your lips onto his. "I'd love to" You then heard Murphy in the distance. "Let's run before he catches us" You giggled and ran back to camp.