Secret

*Warning* Smut if you don't like that then come back tomorrow ***

*Hizashi's POV*

I never thought about how long Sho and I have had our secret. Our secret that we kept from our friends and family. The secret that we kept just to him and I. He's always been MY Shota. I think since it's been years since we made this secret I think it's time to actually tell someone. Please don't tell.

~Flash Back Time To When They Were 16~

Wow Shota's lips are so soft and I want more. I wonder what it would be like to be his bottom. His little slut. I would do anything for him. ANYTHING I would even kill. 

As we continue kissing it starts to get hotter and that we need to take off our clothes after all we are in our school uniforms and it's a hot day out today. Shota starts to kiss my neck taking off the   the gray jacket as I already took off his gray jacket and red tie and just by a little bit started unbuttoning his white long sleeved button up shirt. Then he pushed me on the ground taking off my jacket and tie and unbuttoning all of my buttons to my long sleeve. as I am working on his clothes he is kissing my neck leaving little hickeys. once I get Shota's Long sleeve, Pants, and his boxers he already had all of mine off and for once I get the upper hand.

I push Shota over and go down to his dick and begin to like it. " Hizashi~" I hear my Sho say and so I begin to suck his big dick. As I hear him moan quietly I begin to graze my teeth over his dick and now he really wanted more. "H-Hiz-Hizashi p-please!~" after hearing that I start to nibble on his big buddy and he started to make movements I didn't think he could make. Then I hit his good spot and he goes wild and then he cums in my mouth. Why do I like the taste of it? I don't know but, I do. As I swallow his sperm I notice that Shota is so red so I giggle and get on my back and spread my legs open. Waiting for him to put his dick in me. " Fuck me~ Make me yours~ Make me YOUR pet~" I say that to Aizawa and I see that he will gladly do all of that "Gladly~" I hear him say in a very seductive voice and just that makes me want him more. I then reposition into doggie style and that's when Shota stuck his big wet dick in me.

*Zashi* "Ahh~"

*Sho* " How hard do you want me?~"

*Zashi* "u-up to y-you"

*Sho* "How deep do you want me to go?~"

*Sho* " Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slow~"

*Zashi* "I-I um fast and really hard and deep" 

*Sho* " As you wish"

He then begins going really hard on me like fuck who knew he would fuck my body that hard.

~An Hour Of Ruff Ass Sex Later~

*Sho* "Let's keep this a secret Zashi"

*Zashi* "Y-Yah defiantly"

Then he pulls out his dick. It hurt like hell but, it had to happen. Shota then proceeded to put on my clothes as well as his own. He also helped me walk too. I'm glad I now have our very own secret from everyone else. It's no one else's but, Our secret.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

>>>>Hey Everyone sorry that this took so long I was feeling pretty sick for the last two-three days I hoped you liked it and come back tomorrow for another surprise<<<<<<<