Your Red

*Shoto's POV*

*Shoto's POV*

It's been a couple of weeks since that one day with Midoryia. I'm home right now and my dad found out about that one night. I don't know how though. He probably saw the hickeys or smelt Midoryia on me I don't know. Anyways I hear a knock at the door and father doesn't want to be bothered so I go and answer the door. Once I did I saw Midoryia with rosie cheeks. 

*Shoto* "Hello? Midoryia?"

*Deku* "H-Hey Todoroki" "I Know y-you said to not come here and just text you a area on where to meet up but, I-I need to speak to you now and well..."

He seems nervous. He Doesn't know what to say I mean he is so adorable but, I need him to go away from here. It's too risky to let him stay longer. 

*Shoto* " Deku come inside and go to my room so you don't get caught by my father." I need him to leave the front I hear Hawks coming home anyways.

*Deku* "O-Oh Okay" He seems so nervous but why? Is my house just that intimidating? 

~In Shoto's Room~

*Shoto* "Ok What did you need to tell me?"

*Deku* "Shoto can we please g-go on a date?!?"

*Shoto* "Y-Yes of course. When do you wanna do this?" Wow he really came 30 minutes just to ask me If we can go on a date. Heh never had someone like that before.

*Deku* "I-I was T-Thinking maybe next weekend and well I-I was hoping you w-would choose f-for me" I hear him stutter that and I just go red very very very red.

"Shoto are you ok?!" I hear the cute lil broccoli say in a very caring voice. "Y-Yah w-why?" I replay trying to get the fact on how red I was out of the way.

"Your red, Kitty" I go even redder to the fact that he called me a little nick name I love it.

"O-Oh I-I am now? Why'd you call me "Kitty" Cutie~" I said that in a very seductive voice just trying to get him too blush.

I then see him go completely red to the nickname and voice I gave him. It was very enjoyable. Deku stayed with me for a couple more hours before he left to go home and now I thought to myself. I can finally start getting ready to ask him to be mine and only mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry that this took so long I'm loosing my motivation for this and I've been thinking of writing a new book. I don't know yet but, Come back in a few for Erasermic Oh and I've been thinking of ending this book soon (Not like anyone reads it) Anyways hoped you liked it and come back for more soon.