Summer with the Blake Brothers

Description:

It's their last summer together, and they will do anything they can to make it a great one. With romances brewing and new friendships, they fight there way through the summer. When tragedy strikes again, there is no way aruond it. Deciding to make the best of everything, they try their best to make the summer a great one for a brave little girl who has been through so much. With Melanie's condition worsening and the end of the summer nearing, Lexi tries and hopefully suceeds to make this the summer to remember.

First of all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hope y'all had a great 2012, and have a bette 2013:)

This is not the first chapter, unfortunately but that is coming right now!

So to all of you who have not read Life with the Blake Brothers, please go back and read that first! It will help so much! You will need the first book to understand most things that happen in this one:)

To all those returners, who liked LWTBB, I hope you like SWTBB just as much, or maybe even more.

First of all, I want to dedicate this to my editor Haiden who has helped me so much!

Thank you:)

So please don't be afraid to vote, or comment. I love hearing from my readers. I love feedback, and criticism - although please don't be rude or hateful. Just helpful criticism.

Thank you!

xoxo

Megan <3