Kidnapper

•Weeks past•

Police were looking for you, you sleeping on the floor and the guy came to see you. You woke up

Guy:"Get up!"
You:"ok"
Guy:"follow me"
You:"ok"
Guy:"Shower, I got clothes for you. New ones. Then there food and water for you can eat. Then if you want watch tv you can never there you can go back where you were"
You:"ok"

You walked into the shower and took a shower and got out and brush your teethes. You put your clothes on. You went out of the bathroom and he place your food down. You eat.

Guy:"Hey"
You:"Hi..."
Guy:"I know your scared"
You:"Yes! Ofc I'm scared... why me? Why me?"
Guy:"Why you? I keep asking myself why you. I didn't really think about it. But I see a beautiful girl"
You:"Look, I don't know what's happening right now.
Guy:"Look, I know you don't. Look you want watch some movies?"
You smile
You:"Yes"
Guy:"Yeah"
You:"Why don't you took off your mask?"
Guy:"I'm ugly"
You:"I don't think so"

You guys sat down and you sat in the other end. He had his hand on the couch. You guys were watching the movies and you fall asleep. He carries you and lays you down on a bed he made in the basement. He puts a blanket on you.

•Days past•

You guys got closer to each other. You guys were playing board games and laughing. You started caught feelings but it sucks cause you can't see his face yet. You just saw his smile and it was bright and you smile as well.

Shawty.