Freaky

•Days past•

You were showering and you heard walking and the door open. You had soap in your eyes and you felt someone body on yours. He turns you around and you guys start making out, he place his tongue in your mouth and you guys were making out and your tongue fighting.

You pull away, and open your eyes.

Kevin:"what you didn't like it?"
You:"Yeah, but I had soap in my eyes"
Kevin:"oh"
You:"Kiss me"

You guys start making out again, he pick you up and your legs were around his waist. You back was touching the shower wall, Kevin puts his d in you, you guys started moaning and groaning. You bit Kevin lips, You turn off the water and Kevin walked you to the bed and you guys were going on the bed. Your legs were on his shoulders, he was groaning and you were moaning,  your legs went down to his waist and you guys started making out, and Kevin was stroking you, he sucks your boob. He going down to your stomach and starts eating you out, you grab his hair and he was eating you out so good that your hands were pulling the sheets, he came up and you guys were making out. He turns you around.  You arch your back and he pulls your hair and you guys were moaning. You cum all over his d and he nuts in you.

Kevin:"Damn"
You:"You're so good"
Kevin:"Your so tight"
You giggle.
Kevin:"I have a surprise for you tmr"
You:"Frs?"
Kevin:"Yes"

You laying next to him with your head on his chest and your hand on his stomach. He had his hand around you

You:"So how would be feel if we left like the city. Us alone"
Kevin:"Maybe one day"
You:"Kevin! I got a big idea"
Kevin:"what is it?"
You:"Since we in a place where no one knows about. You know how there a water fall next to us. We should go swim in it. Cause we never do"
Kevin:"Tmr! We can. Maybe that was my surprise or not"
You laugh.
Kevin:"You're laugh is beautiful, you're beautiful"
You:"Stop! Your making me blush"
Kevin:"