The day after that

The day later•

Third person:
Y/n was kidnap by Kevin and she had fall in love with him, the day he took off his mask she couldn't believe how fine he was. She misses her family and friends but she be with Kevin and not get him in trouble, she gotta closer to him day from day. The other night she lost her virginity to him and seem she likes him a lot. He started catching feelings for her as well, but he scared to fall in love with the person he kidnapped.

Your POV:
"Waking up in the morning feels good seeing Kevin sleeping on me, I can't believe what happened. I just got stuck looking at him. Then I just kiss him maybe because I got tired on seeing him with a mask but now seeing his face. I'm shower before he wakes up and maybe make breakfast"

As y/n got up and took a shower. She got out and look at herself in the mirror, she saw hickeys on her neck. She close her eyes and remember last night. She giggles and smiles then she saw bruises on her. As Kevin walked in.

Kevin:"Hey"
You:"hey"

You hide your bruises. You turn around to Kevin but he turn back at yourself looking into the mirror, he Lift up your shower role.

Kevin:"I'm sorry"
You:"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine"
Kevin:"No, look how I felt you"
You:"I'm fine don't ruin this"
Kevin:"I already have"

He shows you, you're back.

Kevin:"See"
You:"Look it's for your fault. Stop blaming yourself"
Kevin:"ha... I have myself to blame. I want to protect you not hurt you. But I did"
You:"Hey! Look it's fine. Im fine. It was my first time and it wasn't your first time. But take it like it was. Maybe your not used of first timer but look it's fine. It happens I bet. But I'm fine. Yeah we went hard and too fast with it. But I'm fine, we fine"
Kevin:"you sure?"
You:"yes, now stop"

As you dress up, Kevin was in the living room. You sat on his lap, having your feet kick up watching tv.

The love is true.