♡Dean: Sorry, But That's My Job

*pls read A/N at end*

You and the boys had just finished a hunt, an easy salt n' burn, and you and Dean decided to go to a bar while Sam went to the motel to research.

Nerd.

Dean and you sit down next to each other at the bar and order your drinks. You sip on your beer and giggle at one of Dean's childhood stories.

"I gots to goes to the bathroom; be right back," Dean says winking at you and sliding off the bar stool.

You nod with a smile and continue sipping your beer. Once you finish it, a shiver runs down your bare arms.

"Uh, excuse me?" I ask politely to the young bartender behind the counter.

He notices me and leans over the bar and leans against it, "what can I do for you, baby?"

You nervously chuckle and rub your arms, "do you mind turning up the heat? It's freezing in here..."

He smirks at you and whispers, "oh baby... I'm about to get off and if you come home with me, I'll make sure you're dripping sweat..."

Before you can reply, you feel a jacket drape over your shoulders. You turn around to see Dean standing next to you, hands balling into fists.

He stares down the bartender before turning to you and crashing your lips together.

Your lips move together in sync and before it gets to heated for the public eye, not that you would mind, he pulls away and calmly states to the bartender, "sorry, but that's my job."

The bartender stares blankly at the two of you before muttering something and turning to another customer.

Dean smiles triumphantly and takes your hand, leading you outside.

Once outside, Dean captures you lips again and mumbles against them, "you look really hot in my jacket..."

You smirk, "maybe I should wear it more often then."

A/N: PLS READ

So this imagine was lost in my drafts and I just found it so I decided to post it! Srry if it sux...

Anyway; important question at hand here:

I am thinking of doing a 'song series' I guess. Basically you/I take a song and make it into an imagine, lost of peoples do that so I decided I might give it a try.

Also, every update I will be putting my fav song at the moment in the A/N so you should go check out today's song:

Mourning Doves- Mikky Ekko

And the song won't necessarily go with the chapter.

Anyway, so for this 'song series' you just do this:

Song title:
Artist:
Character:
Y/N or your actual name:
Specifics:

So that's ^ how you request a song imagine!

Does this even sound like a good idea?! Idk, let me know your thoughts:

Oh YA- and I'm looking for an Internet best friend so you should message me!

Thx for reading all that if you did...

REQUESTS HERE:
OR MESSAGE ME!

Pls: no Wincest

"Peace out bitchez!"