♡Sam: Research

You slump in front of your only source of light in the dingy motel room, your laptop. You wear baggy grey sweatpants, one of Sam's t-shirts that goes down to your knees, your hair in a messy bun and glasses positioned on the bridge of you nose. You check the time, '4:37'. Your eyes continue to droop as you prop up your weary head on your arm. Your eyes start to close, slowly. As your head slides off you hand, you snap awake again.

Just, a little more research. Peoples live depend on it...

As you open another tab, the door slowly opens, revealing your amazing boyfriend, Sam Winchester.

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing up?" he asks dropping his bags and pulling up a chair next to you.

You shrug, "I-" yawn,"research... gotta help-" yawn, "you guys out..."

"Oh, Y/N, you don't have to do this to yourself..." he says slowly closing the laptop and getting up out of his chair. You close your eyes and lightly moan as he gently picks you up and carries you to one of the beds. He lays you down and carefully takes your glasses and sets them on the nightstand.

He slips off his shoes, jacket, and quickly changes into sweatpants before getting under the covers with you.

You snuggle into him and tangle your legs as he wraps his strong and muscluar, yet soft and gentle arms around you. Sam plants a light, feathery kiss on your slightly parted lips.

You sigh as you listen to his heartbeat, lulling you into much-needed sleep.

"Love you, Y/N. Love you lots," Sam whispers into your hair.

"I wuv you too."

A/N: again, srry this was so short... I promise to make them longer once I have some ideas to go off (request pls)

REQUESTS HERE:
OR MESSAGE ME!
Pls: no Wincest...

In the words of Charlie Bradbury:

Peace out bitchez! ;)