♡Dean: Fight

*feels* *language* *slight domestic abuse*

You hop out of the backseat of the Impala and hurry into the bunker; Sam and Dean following. As soon as you are in the bathroom, you strip and jump in the shower. It's a longer shower than normal; you feel as though the longer you let the water wash over you, maybe, just maybe, it will wash away the guilt.

You let and innocent child die no longer than 4 hours ago. Of course, Dean blames himself...

But it was your fault. You hadn't been fast enough; you hadn't been there in time to stop the demon from slitting the young boy's throat. His name was Thomas, he had shaggy brown hair and big brown eyes with little freckles sprinkled across his face. He had a whole life ahead of him.

And you couldn't save him.

You close your eyes and let the tears fall as you lean against the shower wall.

After your shower, you change into sweatpants, and a black tank top. Walking out into the main room of the bunker, you notice Dean, slouched in a chair, drinking away his sorrows.

You walk up behind him and wrap your arms around him. He doesn't react at all, not even when you kiss down his jawline.

"Baby, please say something," you whisper into his neck.

"I don't wanna talk Y/N," he whispers, still staring off into space.

"Dean-it's not your fault; it's mine. Please stop hating yourself. Just talk to me... please..." you sooth as you begin to rub his tense shoulders.

"What the hell do you want me to say?!" he asks aggravated.

You stop rubbing his shoulders and kneel in front of him," look, I know you Dean. I know you build up these walls and act like nothing hurts you. Bullshit, okay? I see through the act; I see that you're hurting. And I just want you to let me in... you have to let someone-"

He jumps from his chair, startling you and you stumble backwards as he yells,"Y/N- just shut the fuck up! If I wanted to express my feelings it wouldn't be to an worthless and annoying bitch like you!"

You close your eyes to keep the tears in, but a single one escapes. You turn around and start running when he grabs your wrist and spins you around.

"Do you even understand the hell I have been through?! That's right- you don't! Because I have been to actual fucking hell! You don't know shit about how I feel!"

"Ow- Dean, your hurting me," you squeak out as his grip on your wrists tighten.

He just stares into your eyes and doesn't say anything more; he doesn't need to.

"Dean! Please!" you yell.

A moment later, Sam comes up behind Dean and pulls him away, "Dean! What the hell!"

You fall onto the ground and rub your wrists as more tears fall.

Sam drags Dean to his room and locks him inside. He then comes to your side and puts a large hand on your back.

You look up at him through blurry eyes and then burry your face in his chest as you begin to sob.

"Shh... it's okay, Y/N. Dean didn't mean it..." he soothes as he rubs you back.

After a while of crying, you get up a slowly walk to your room. Before you close the door, Sam says, "don't worry, Dean will get a major timeout, but I'm sure you wanna give the punishment..."

You give a small smile and shrug, "maybe, goodnight Sam, and thank you."

He smiles and walks down the hall to his room.

You close the your door and lock it. You jump in bed and huddle under the covers.

As you try to fall asleep, all you can think about is Dean; what he said and did to you.

He hurt you; both mentally and physically.

How could he?

A/N: so... yah... that was kinda an emotional chapter to write just cuz I would feel like crap if this happened to me and I would hope that Dean would never hurt us but I hope you liked it! I can def post a part 2 two of this if u want.

Request pt 2:

Other requests:
Or message me!

Happy Holidays!!!