6. FUCK MY LIFE

Hey Sinners!
This chapter is kinda deep.
Like, share and comment.

LMFAO guys, this book has been trending #1 in 'ride' since a week.

Also I am sorry for the late update. Had a lot of work pending.

———————————————————
Ana's POV

Well, I think I have no other option but to drag myself to Andrew's office. Wow isn't that nice.

My constant mood: FUCK MY LIFE!

I was kinda reluctant. Hell no, scratch that. I was totally dubious and uncertain.

How am I gonna have heart to heart conversation with a person whom I hardly ever talk to.

My feelings are mine to keep. Mine to cherish and fine to mess up.

He is in his world, without a care.

I simply stopped caring about things because they get too disappointing at times.

I might be hopeless. Well I AM HOPELESS and I don't expect anything from anyone. It helps. It helps a lot. No one can change my opinion, go argue with a wall. And Lisa thinks that a stranger-to-my-feelings can change my opinion.

I have no idea how this is gonna work.

I grabbed my manuscript and made my way to Andrew's office.

His bitchy secretary, Nicole wasn't on her desk. Ugh.

Do I have to wait now. Well no, I am a busy person. I'll just knock on the door.

As soon as I got closed to the door, I knocked. That's when I realized that I could hear moaning sounds from the other side of the door.

Not this again. I already heard him with Kiara.

Now if you think I am gonna go back, it's a straightass NO. Call me a bitch if you want. I'll just wait for a while.

I seat myself on a bench beside the door. From here I can clearly see secretary desk.

Damn motherfucker, stop screaming and moaning like a dying goat.

Some girls are so extra when they moan. They scream for no reason, even when it's tolerable. Maybe.

To distract myself, I make my way to the Secretary's desk.

There's a name plate on the desk.

Nicole McKay
The Personal Secretary to Mr. Davis

Well she must be the one my husband's fucking in the office right now.

Damn, I can still hear the moans. SHUT YOUR SHITHOLE OF A MOUTH!!!

My eyes roam around as they soon lock on the glass banner on the wall behind the secretary desk.

Mr. Andrew Davis
Vice Chairman, D&S Publishers
-Office Desk

Hmm....however my husband is. I should give it to him that he is hardworking. He is very determined when it comes to work...and sex too maybe.

I noticed that screaming had stopped. Well they had made me feel extremely uncomfortable but I was not gonna show that. I don't care.

I walked towards a door and knocked.

"I am taking it that you are done with your shit because Lis wanted me to talk to you ASAP." as soon as I said that, I felt like a bitch, but then I won't say I am not.