10. It ain't me

Hey Sinners!

Make sure you like and comment!
------------------------------------------------------------

Ana's POV

Lets just say that it's not easy talking to business men and women. Well, at least when you yourself aren't a business woman.

The party was just fine. I arrived a while ago. It's around 7 pm now. Andrew still isn't here. Just as I was about to call him, he blessed people with his presence.

There he stood, in all his glory, looking like a hot stuff.

He wore a black tux, looking like a dream. A little smile playing on his lips.

I

I

waved at him but I froze when I saw Kiara.

Well, let's just say that whatever she was wearing was so-not-suitable for the dinner party.

She approached Lisandra and Lis grimaced

She approached Lisandra and Lis grimaced. I don't know if it was because of her or her dress.

Now, I was annoyed as fuck.
All of this didn't feel exciting anymore. Not even when Andrew approached me with a smile.

"You look gorgeous, as always." he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You too, as always." I replied in a monotone.

My gaze shifted to Kiara, who was now approaching us.

"Hey." She slurred, almost ignoring me.

She tiptoed and pressed a kiss on Andrew cheek. It caught the attention of few people but no one bothered since they were 'childhood friends'.

They both radiated so much toxic energy that I wanted to get away from here.

"I am gonna leave you to alone." I said with a tight smile.

With that I excused myself from there. Andrew was trying to say something but I just walked away.

And that's how, everything goes down. I can't believe myself, i was actually excited to spend time with Andrew. I should have known better.

A tap on my shoulder interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Hey gorgeous" Lisa purred.

Yeah Lisa is a cheerful lady. She's also both beauty and brains, just like Andrew.

"Hey Lisa, I've missed you", I greeted her with a hug.

"I missed you too baby. Have you not been eating Ana? Look at you! You've gotten skinny." Lisa whined as she pulled back.

I chuckled and hugged her again. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I will take care of myself. I promise." I reassured her.

"As you should kid. But look at you, you've gotten taller. You are actually taller than most of the women in this room."

Yeah, I'm much taller than average female height.

And of course Andrew is still taller than me. He totally got his height from his dad. Kiara reaches my chin. I can totally intimidate her.

Lisa went on and on telling me about a book that she recently read. But her smile faltered when she saw something behind me. I turned around to see Kiara whispering something into Andrew's ear. Oh so typical of her.

I don't know how Lis would have reacted if she had known that her son is fucking the woman she doesn't want near her son. 

Lisa never liked how touchy Kiara was with Andrew. But she never questioned it because she adored their friendship. Little did she know that they were much more than that.

After I and Andrew got married, she kind of warned Andrew about being so touchy. 

Lisa grimaced looking at Kiara getting more than platonic with Andrew. 

"I'm sorry about that honey," she said as she turned towards me, "Kiara can be very.....childish sometimes."

Yeah, childish indeed, she calls your son daddy. I wanted to say it aloud, but I didn't wamt to traumatize Lisandra. So I kept my no-filter mouth shut. 

"Its ok, really." I assured her with a small smile. 

"You are very understanding honey. Andrew is lucky-" she stopped mid-sentence. She looked rather displeased and shocked.

The murmurs arose among the crowd. I followed Lisa's gaze and turned around just in time to see Kiara throwing her hands around Andrew's neck and deepening the kiss. Yeah my husband is kissing someone in front of all the people, and It Ain't me.

----------------

SInners! You hate me? Iss ok, I fucking love me. Hold onto your panties! See y'all in the next chappy. 

Don't forget to like, share and comment. It motivates me.

XOXO