[DARK AND ANTI] Imagines:

I'd like to imagine Dark and Anti in a rock band... Something about this just makes me smile giddily.

"YOU MISSED A BEAT!"

"No, I didn't. I changed it around so it wouldn't be repetitive."
Anti scowled at Dark's words, now standing up from his drum set. He pointed towards his band mate who was unwillingly forced to play the guitar.

"Shut up. Just shut up, please!"
He stamped his foot upon the stand, causing the drums to fall on top of each other. Dark face palmed himself.

"Jesus Christ." Dark muttered loudly, now placing the instrument down. "You need to control your temper." He warned the glitch who pouted in the corner, upset with everything.

Anti turned around, still frowning. "Don't tell me what to do. I liked the beat. I wanted metal, not jazz!" He dramatically referred to Dark's changes in their working song.

"Jazz? This is nothing like jazz. This is heavy rock, Anti. We agreed on this." The dark ego crossed his arms, glaring towards Anti who stuck up his middle finger. "Don't ruin this now."

"I'm not ruining it, you are!" He argued back, now picking up the drum set after knocking it down. "The beat doesn't fix well with the lyrics. I'm trying to do what sounds better." Anti explained with a sigh.

Dark hummed. "Considering the lyrics are very murderous. I can see what you're doing but I don't want to repeat our music." He helped Anti. "I'm trying to change a few things up, make it shine more. If you understand."

The glitch nodded, now swinging the drum stick before hitting away, making the beat they agreed to. Dark got his guitar again, making sure it was tuned as it did sound slightly on edge. Soon they were practicing the music, the loud yet creative beats could be heard from the room.

Days like this was the reason they were close friends. They understood each other enough to stick together.