Part 31

When you believe everything is ok,Think twice my dear

Think twice my dear.
_____________

▫Two years and seven months ago, exactly seven months before Sunghoon's murder.▫

▪Taehyung's point of view ~

Colors arced into a bold sky, stretching as open hands reaching for the sun-kissed rain. I watched outside the window of the kitchen and allowed my spirit to fly to the woman who was in a blue silky dress, wobbling on the swing while the glint of the sparkly sun was adorning her angelic feature.

In this light that painted her skin so warmly, the trees were dancing ladies, each in dresses more fabulous than any designer could craft. They moved, choreographed by the wind, in perfect time with one another. They were the life and soul of this early summer morning, and I wondered how many hues of green my eyes were witnessing.

That was my utopia, my dream which I've been seeing every night. Having the woman that I loved, watching her innocent face while the silhouettes of leaves were playing a beautiful melody on her skin and the breeze deliberately caressing his stream of night-black hair, brushing it against her peachy cheeks, was all I could wish for.

I knew the interpretation of every move of her body. Something was bothering her and she was struggling to distract herself with writing and writing again which I must admit, those hands were creating the loveliest poems.

She noticed my gaze since I was staring at her for a long time now, turning her head in my direction, a charming smile was flourished on her cherry lips, melting my heart at the sight of it and making me fall in love with her deeper and stronger than ever.

She gestured for me to go to her. I stood up, cleaning the table that we had breakfast on a few hours ago, I went to the backyard where I saw she was sitting on the grass, her pale legs crossing under the sunlight.

"Are you trying to make me fall in love with you even more than now?"

She giggled, a soft voice left her lips, "Why did I marry you, Mr flirty?" She scrunched her nose jokingly.

I couched next to her, wrapping my arm around her tiny waist, I smelled the rosy odor of her hair, inhaling it into my lungs, "You were the one who fooled me with your tricky smile, Mrs. Lee."

She hit my arm playfully, rolling her eyes, "Yeah, I remember when you were crying on Jimin's shoulders every night, begging him to do something that you could just see me for a few minutes."

"Did he tell you? That rascal," I shook my head while she was laughing at my face, "That's not fair, I thought he would keep that as a secret, what a good friend!"

Dallia: "Don't forget that he was my friend first and then he met you." She said with her pouty pink lips, her long lashes blinking adorably.

I kissed her lips softly, tugging her smooth hair behind her ear, "I couldn't stop myself, thinking about you." I whispered on her lips.