Prologue: The 90's To The 50's

3rd Person P

                     3rd Person P.O.V.

Laura sat on her assigned seat in the third row, attempting to pay attention to the teacher standing in the centre of the class but the faint sound of the rain hitting the windows was distracting her way too much, almost lulling her to sleep.

"All right class, as your winter break is approaching, I've decided that you all will research on the 1950's dating culture and see the difference between then and now, you all may include your own valid points regarding the increasing feminism etc. I hope I'm clear to Everyone."

The teacher's announcement was enough for Laura's slight drowsiness to fade completely as she sighs remembering all of her other assignments which were also pending oblivious to the chuckle escaping her boyfriend's mouth as he found her cute and cuddly with her puffed out cheeks.

Hearing a chuckle beside her, she quickly turned towards the source of the voice and found her boyfriend behind it, she sent him a warning glare to shut him up to which he complied but not without another chuckle.

Before she could say anything, the loud bell rang signalling the departure , Interrupting all the conversations going on as the teacher wished all of the students luck on their project while everyone started packing, getting ready to go home.

"God, completion of all this work is going to be way too stressful with the addition of another project then it already was." Laura exclaimed with a pout forming on her lips, thinking about the all-nighters she had to put up.

"Comeon, Don't be a crybaby, I'll help you, sweet cheeks.", Her boyfriend said quietly before pecking her lips as she smiled slightly at the sweet gesture before nodding in agreement.

"Alright, it's settled then, you're gonna  come to my house in these holidays and we'll complete the projects together." Laura said feeling giddy about spending time with her boyfriend to which Josh ruffled her hair as they both took their belongings and headed outside of the classroom.

"See you tomorrow babe, go home safe.", Josh said to Laura as she nodded and wished the same for him, with a goodbye kiss, they both parted away and went there way to their respective houses as the rain was almost nonexistent.

                         -Time Skip-

After reaching home, Laura parked her bicycle in the garage as she made her way inside her home before going into her room to drop her backpack and yelling for her mother.

"Mom!" Laura exclaimed loudly as she didn't find her anywhere before she remmembered about her mother's little 'hideaway' and went in there.

Creaking the door open to the little studio in their home, she found her mother listening to the records of her father's songs on the record player with her eyes closed while sitting on the floor not noticing Laura's presence.

"Mom" Laura said waking her mother from the day dream she was probably was having.

"Oh, Laura. Welcome home, dear" Kathleen smiled before standing up from the floor giving a quick forehead kiss to Laura and turning off the record player.

"Mom you're behaving as if it's the first time dad had gone on a business trip.", Laura said as her mother smiled slightly while keeping the records on their respective places on the shelf.

"I know honey but you know how I feel about Taehyung's trips, back in the days we were practically inseparable and I can't help but miss him everytime he goes on one of his trips." Kathleen said sulking while walking around the room, now cleaning the records with a dusting cloth.

"I'm definitely not cringing." Laura exclaimed sarcastically to which her mother pouted a little.

"Are you sure you're my child." Kathleen said jokingly making Laura chuckle before shaking her head slightly at her mother's antics.

"Wait-Mom you can help me!" Laura exclaimed suddenly feeling happy as she remembered about her project.

"What help honey?" Kathleen asked confused at her daughter's sudden behaviour.

"Mom, I have a project in which we have to research about the 50's dating culture and compare them with the present." Laura explained to her mother thoroughly about the project.

"Now that's an interesting topic, but how can I help in that? You don't expect me to complete that for you, do you?" Kathleen joked with her daughter before waiting for her request.

"No mom, but you can tell me about your and dad's story about how you met him and started dating which will cut me the work of researching thorough all those boring magazines." Laura pouted a little at her mom, giving her puppy eyes, a habit she acquired from her father, Taehyung.

"You and your father definitely knows how to get me by the feels, don't you?"  Kathleen said chuckling as her daughter took that as a sign of approval and quickly hugged her mother before thanking her.

"Fine, fine. Jesus Don't act like a koala with me woman, I'm not Josh." Kathleen teased while Laura blushed a little before separating herself from her mother.

"Mom!" Kathleen said in a slightly high pitched voice as her mother laughed at her flustered daughter.

"Alright, comeon. I'll tell you everything about Taehyung and I from the very beginning." Kathleen said as she sat at the chair placed in the centre of the studio and gesturing for her daughter to sit opposite her.

"Yes!" Laura exclaimed happily as she sat herself in front of her mother and Waited for the tale to begin as she was way too excited to know about her parents love story.

"It all started in 1950's, my last year of high school in Brooklyn, New York where I first met Taehyung..." Kathleen started the narrative with a slight smile decorating her face reminiscing about the good old days.

_______________________________

Author:

Hey guys :)
Yep, here is my new book, and I'll hope you all will enjoy it with a cute smile on your faces which I have while writing this sweet book which is definitely going to be full of some fluffy moments (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ💓

From first Chapter, Kathleen is going to start the narrative, in the first P.O.V. and I won't be showing Laura, her daughter for a while in the story as we're gonna go back in 1950's. Buckle your seat belts and be ready for this journey (◠‿・)—☆

Love you all :)