Peko Pekoyama oneshot:Minecraft

[Y/T] Youtuber

Trigger warnings-
None

You and Chiaki were begging Peko to paly with you guys. She was refusing to because Hajime stayed up all night playing it. Fuyuhiko didn't want Peko to stay up late. Chiaki was trying to stop him as well. You didn't get the big deal of it so you wanted to try it.

Finally Peko agreed but set a time limit because she was scared of you becoming Hajime. Chiaki gave you spare accounts to use. You got some black and white skin while Peko got a pig. Chiaki laughed at you guys because of the furry skins. You asked for her fox skin, not realizing what memes came with it.

Chiaki showed how to play and just made a new world. You saw many foxes there. Peko made a siblimg joke.
Then Chiaki explained how Fundy was born. You were scarred to heck from that. Peko was great at PvP immediately. Haha Fundy and Techno kissing. You could farm so Peko kicked Chiaki. You both made new accounts so you didn't have to bear the skins anymore.

Peko changed into a steve skin and you got a [Y/T] skin. Then you both set to kill the enderdragon fast. You were to farm and mine iron. Peko killed mobs and focused on exploring. Overall you got alot of food and trades. Peko found lots of armour and weapons. So the nether came next.

It took forever to makethe portal and both of you burned while doing so. Luckily you had backup gear. No one told you about how beds work. But you were able to use them for blazes, until the spawner broke. Peko watched a tutorial on how to get blaze rods. She found dream lol. Then you guys could go home.

She wanted to focus on fighting skills and endermen next. You wanted to farm. So in a compromise you practiced bows and she tried parkour. All ender pearls and rods were in a safe chest away from other players. You did learn minor PvP skills. Then you needed more pearls. Peko just came with some one night.

To get to the portal you had to travel. Peko was confused and you died. Phantoms came and you learned to sleep. It went smoothly after that and you even passed some temples. Silverfish almost killed you both at the portal. Luckily you slept near it so you got your stuff back. In the end you go.

Death, the enderdragon was too strong. Peko did direct attacks but the crystals weren't gone. You made the connection and shot them down. Then  you used the bed tactic thinking it wouldn't work. You made it a war to kill the enderdragon before the other.
You almost killed it when Peko came flying and got blown off the map. She still hit the dragon tho. You meet in base again and just destroyed your base in victory.

Now Peko is obsessed with minecraft but you were sour to it. Chiaki is starting a smp called the HSmp. Her army rises everh day.