Akane Owari oneshot:Tsundere

Trigger warnings-
Smalls

[Third person view]

Akane had gotten the courage to ask [Y/N] out, who seemed to shy to ask her out. But in reality they put a letter in Akane's locker about it.

They both found the notes and felt guilty enough to go, which was oddly set at the same times and locations.
More like very close and a few minutes off but enough to call the soulmates.

Akane was always denying her feelings and was pressured by her family to not date, so she became a Tsundere.

[Y/N] has been raised by a [guardian] and never thought of dating, but had been betrayed so they became a Kuudere.

When the saw each other they thought it was a coincidence and left to find their dates. Soon [Y/N] went up to them and asked them why they were there. [Y/N] just said she was looking for a dog and left, because they realized their date was Akane.

Akane tried again being oblivious but asked in person so she didn't mess up. [Y/N] said yes but got confused on why Akane asked. In their mind they were supposed to ask her out. Nevertheless they took the chance.

One thing neither knew was that they had a secret about the other. Akane would steal their pencils and pens. [Y/N] would fantasize about them and made a whole world for them. They even found a app and wrote a story about them.
[Wish this was you writing lol]

On the date they went to the amusement park and rode the farris wheel. On it Akane got enough courage to kiss [Y/N] and even made out. Well mostly on Akane's part, [Y/N] was just sitting there awkwardly. But they would never admit that they liked.

Akane ate alot of food which was good because [Y/N] didn't like eating carnival food due to a childhood incident. The date went well and they liked the kiss. After [Y/N] walked Akane home and secretly gave her their number. Akane saw and it was a love story from there.

Țhę ëņđ~

This is very short but eh, screw limits and pressure