Eggette's Mind Chips

Eggette's POV
Father is going to be so proud of me, my mind controlling chips are finally going to have a use... and it's on Sonic's little pest of a son. I brought the little blue rodent to dad and he grinned.

Eggman: Good job, did you deliver the scraps for the other two?

Eggette: Yes I did.

Eggman: Good girl, throw him into that room and we'll deal with him a little later.

I threw him into a small room and locked the door... I knew this day was going to be perfect.

Nibble's POV
I was trapped in a small white room, with no windows or anything around... just white walls. I was so scared that I started to cry and tuck my knees into my chest, even doing that felt painful. Then I saw a crystal ball with a video of my mum, dad and Hollow looking for me.

Dad: (through the video) Nibble!! Where are you!?

Mum: I miss you hunny!!!

Hollow: BIG BROTHER!!!

Me: I'm here guys, in a white room with nothing to do... separated from the others... please don't leave... I'm scared... PLEASE!!!

The video changed to Eggman and Eggette talking to me.

Eggette: "Daddy come back, mummy I need you". Hahaha!!

Eggman: Your parents will come for a huge surprise HAHAHAHAHA!!

They both disappeared and I was alone again, I cried again into my knees... will they save me in time?

Soren's POV
The cell is a nightmare, it's nothing but dark walls, chalk writing and the smallest window in the world. I could use my water powers to bust us out of here.... but my powers aren't that strong yet. Flare really wanted to get back to her parents, I did too... but I never gave up hope, I had hope that they'll come for us.

Flare: Do you think they would just abandon us?

Me: They would NEVER abandon us.

Flare: I know we've only been in this cell for a few days but it's feels like months and years has pasted.

Me: We'll get out of here soon, I wish I was small enough to go through the window.

Then I had an amazing idea... WHY DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT FIRST!!??

Me: Flare, I have an idea!!

Flare: What is it Soren?

Me: Maybe if I use my water powers to crawl under the door, maybe I can unlock it from the outside.

Flare: YOUR A GENIUS!!!

I formed my water blob into another Nibble but water, man I miss the kid... I hope he's ok. The water Nibble managed to crawl under the door and unlock the door from the outside, me and Flare jumped in joy.

Flare: YOU DID IT SOREN!!

I suddenly felt a slight kiss on my cheek, SHE KISSED ME!! I realised what she did and started to blush.

Flare: Oh god, Soren I didn't meant to do that.

Me: It's ok... come on we better find Nibble and get out of here!!

Blaze's POV
Our children were at steak and these two idiot robots aren't getting us there very fast. I could they'll the Sonic was getting impatient.

Sonic: Hurry up!!

Orbot: We're making sure we're going the right way.

Me: HURRY UP OR I WILL BURN YOU!!!

Cubot: Ok!! 😟

Orbot: If you grab onto mine and Cubot's hands Sonic, maybe I can speed Cubot and I up.

Sonic: Ok.

Orbot: In the mean time... you guys just do your best at keeping up.

Sonic grabs onto Orbot and Cubot and sped off, we follow behind. While Sonic was running Orbot told him the direction to Eggman's base, we all followed along. I just hope we're not too late.

Nibble's POV
I was still in the white room... it was like no one cared about me anymore. Everything was cold and endless, I could feel my heart crumbling in the spot. After a while of sitting down and crying, Eggette came in.

Eggette: We need you now Sonic's little pest.

Me: That's not my name!!

Eggette: I don't care what your name is!!

Eggette grabs my arm really hard and pulls me out of the room, I tried getting free but her grip was so tight that every time I moved... Is hold hurt myself from her grip. I ended up in a strange looking science lab with machines and everything looking dodgy.

Eggette: Your going to be my next experiment.

Me: What do you want from us? What do you want from me?

Eggette: REVENGE!!!

Me: To help your dad?

Eggette: Yes... but I have my own revenge as well.

Me: Who?

Eggette: (sigh) An old friend of mine, we used to be best buddies... until she found out that I was the daughter of Eggman.

Me: Oh.

Eggette: And now I'm here to get revenge on everyone!!!

Me: But why does everyone have to be revenged on if it was only person?

Eggman: (walking in) Eggette, is everything ready?

Eggette: Yes dad!!

Eggman: Ok... insert the chip.

I panicked, chip... what did they mean but chip? I was clipped onto a metal board and all of the sudden and flash of light came and I screamed for my life... that's all I remember.