The Recovery

Nibble's POV
I woke up at home in my bed, I could barely breathe because my neck was sore. Dad came into my room not long after.

Dad: Hey Nibble, are you ok?

Me: I can barely breathe but besides that I'm good.

Dad: I'm glad to hear that.

Me: So... what happened anyway?

Dad: Metal Sonic chocked you while Flare fought him, she's ok but she broke her arm. Eggette now lives with us and Eggman gave up.

Me: Wait, did you say the Eggette lives with us now?

Dad: She's downstairs watching a movie with mum.

Me: Soren... HOW IS SOREN!!??

Dad: He's ok, his parents are keeping a eye on him for a while.

Eggette: (walking upstairs) I heard some noises, hey Nibble!!

Me: Hey Eggette!

Eggette: I'm glad your ok.

Mum: (running in) NIBBLE!!!

Me: Mum!

Mum: (hugging me) I'm glad your ok!!

Me: (realising the hug) Thanks mum... just feel a little sore around the neck but besides that all good.

2 Weeks later (Soren's POV)
I was not ready to do this, the flower was in my hand while Nibble hid behind a bush.

Nibble: You can do it Soren!!

Me: What if I stuff up?

Nibble: She'll say yes I know it!!

Me: Ok.

I hid the flower behind my back and walked nervously up to the door, I rang the door bell and Silver answered it.

Silver: Oh Soren, I'm glad to see your ok.

Me: Thanks. Is Flare home?

Silver: Yes she is, I'll get her now.

Silver ran inside the house, I waited for a short moment... then she was there, Flare... the beautiful hedgehog.

Flare: Soren!!

Me: Hey Flare.

Flare: Whats up?

Me: I need to tell you something. (grabbing her arms don pulling her away from the door)

Flare: What is it Soren?

Me: (pulling out the flower) Will you... go... out with me?

Flare was shocked... I could tell, I was nervous for a moment thinking that she would say no. Then she walked about close to my face... then it all went silent as her lips touched mine. She realised the kiss and I didn't realise it but I dropped the flower.

Flare: I will Soren.

Silver/Blaze/Nibble: YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Soren: AHH!! Oh right, I forgot you guys were watching.

Blaze: Flare hunny, I'm so proud of you!!

Nibble: I told you she wouldn't say no.

Me: Ok, now it's your turn.

Nibble: W-what?

Me: Now you need to tell Flora how you feel.

Nibble: H-hey!! She's just my cousin!!

Me: Oh sure she is. 😏

The next day (Flora's POV)
I wasn't doing anything much, since I don't really have a lot of friends and they were all busy I decided to just watch a movie with my brother Skype. Then I heard my mother (Cream) and father (Tails) walk in.

Mother: Flora, Skype!!

Me: Yes mother?

Mother: We're going to go out.

Skype: Where to?

Father: We're just going to Auntie Amy's house.

Me: Why?

Mother: Your having a play date with Nibble and Hollow.

Skype: Ok!

We headed for Auntie Amy's house, we knocked on their door and Hollow answered it. She was shocked to see us.

Hollow: MUM, DAD!! Auntie Cream and Uncle Tails are here!!

Uncle: (walking over) Oh, Tails... uhh come in.

We all walked in the room and saw Nibble playing with Soren and Flare. I was getting suspicious of what we were doing here.

Me: Mother, Father, why are we actually here?

Father: (sighs) I know your going to hate this... but we're all going to the mall to get new clothes for Winter.

Me: Oh PLEASE NO!! You know I hate shopping!!

Skype: I'm in!!

Me: Of course you are.

Mother: Look, we need new clothes otherwise we won't be warm in the Winter.

Me: (annoyed) Ok.

?? POV
I saw them all inside the house, I watched as they played around... before they all left. I picked up my tablet and opened the school website.

??: At the house, following the chosen one.

???: EXCELLENT!! Soon she will be mine and the other girl's inner demons will break us free. HAHAHAHA!!!

CLIFFHANGER!!! Who is this person, who is the chosen one and what does all of this have to do with the kids... FIND OUT IN THE NEXT BOOK