SOOLIA : Each Other

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓?,𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓?,𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

.

.

.

.

𝑳𝒊𝒂 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

I walked inside the school excitedly since i missed my boyfriend,noah. He has been hanging out with soobin's girlfriend these days and take note that because of this me and soobin became friends. We thought it was just that they're bestfriends or something but as time passed both of them will reject or postpone the dates whenever me and soobin tries to talk to them.

After class, we decided to go to canteen and eat obviously and of course when i said we i meant me,soobin,patricia and noah. Me and soobin lined up for food while patricia and noah will wait at the table. When we we're done and was about go to the table we stopped for a few seconds seeing patricia and noah holding hands. 

Me and soobin looked at each other with sad face as we knew they we're probably already cheating. Honestly, i don't even know why im staying him when all he does is make me feel bad about myself. 

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝑷.𝒐.𝒗

I sat down at the table followed by lia having fake smiles on our faces. Whenever pat and noah would go on a date secretly which they we're very terrible at hiding, me and lia would come to each others house comforting each other and crying together. It has been a routine between us which created a bond.

After a few minutes we finished eating as the day went by with just me and lia pretending to be oblivious with the fact that they're cheating. We also plan to break up with both of them this week because of very obvious reasons.

School ended and we are in the house. oh i forgot to mention that im living with our pat and so is lia and noah too. Me and pat we're watching a movie until her phoned rang which i knew already who called. She went into the bedroom to not be heard but i wasn't that dumb. I texted lia for conformation and she said noah is on his phone too.

Suddenly the door opened with pat wearing her coat i look at her pretending to be confused as she says "im going out with my friends byee!!" after she's gone i rolled my eyes and said "tsk, as if i'll believe that" i pulled my phone out and asked lia if we could hang out and relieve our stress.

We got to the arcade and played games and honestly it was so much fun being with her rather than being with pat it's been a while since i smiled so much and it made me even happier. Today we almost forgot about pat and noah and it was just us having fun. Suddenly i was hungry and wanted to spend time with lia more so i texted pat that i'll be back home late and lia did the same too.

After we got dinner we we're supposed to go to the mall but we we're tired so we'll be going home earlier than usual and lia will be coming with me since she needed a usb drive i had for the project so she could finish it already. 

We we're already in the door step and i turned the door know and only heard silence until i heard a moan? Me and lia looked at each other with terror as we had a feeling what was happening in that room.

𝑳𝒊𝒂 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

We looked at each other and nodded before opening the door and as expected they we're making out. We tried to keep our tears in as a small sob left our mouths they finally noticed us as they widen they're eyes. "what are you both doing here" both of them screeched "why do you both care? it's not like you both love us anyways....we're breaking up with both of you. soobin, pack your bags let's go" i said as i look a soobin.

He immediately went and took his luggage and pack as noah and pat looks unbothered. I scoffed at how thick faced they are for something as bad as this. Once soobin was done i took his hand and immediately left that filthy place.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷~~

It's been 4 years since that day and after a few months after that we started dating for and he just proposed to me  2 months ago and the wedding is held 1 month from now. I can say im living the best life with the person that i love. Despite being broken we healed each others wounds. All this time we we're seeking love from our partners but ended up giving it to each other instead.

Right now we're at the mall, Shopping since soobin said he'll take me out if i was able to eat cucumbers which i resented but i wanted to shop so bad so i forced myself to eat it. We we're in the clothing store looking for dresses and soobin recommending some when he said "love, i need to go to the bathroom so bad we've been here for 5 hours!" i chuckled and nodded at him.

He left and i continued to find for more clothes until someone taps my shoulder gently. I look to my side as i widen my eyes seeing noah and pat. I look at them confused written on my face until they spoke out "long time no see!! how are you doing....for the past 4 years?" 

"im living my best life with my partner!! now how about both of you are you two doing good??" i said. I see sadness and disappointment on noah's face until he spoke"oh well we aren't dating.....we broke up the day after the incident happened and decided to just stay as friends" i nod and look at them with pity not until my lips curved into a smile when i heard "love~~, im back! who are you talkin-" he stop as he looks at both people and puts his arm around my waist to secure me. 

Noah and pat widens their eyes and asks "b-both of you are d-dating?? how??" Soobin looks at me,smiling and says "oh after THAT happened we comforted each other and fell in love very deep. The rest is history i guess". Soobin said as he chuckled.The same expression noah had when i said i had a partner was written on pat's face. I questioned though "why are they dissapointed?" i thought.

Soobin broke the awkward silence and said "oh! uhm... me and lia are getting married soon you guys are invited!! It'll be nice if you could come...pat, you still have my number right? I'll send you the details also we have to go now i still have to buy make up for this big baby~~" he said as i hit him in his head as he pouts and caresses his head i chuckled at his cuteness and peck his pout.

I looked at both of them and noticed they we're fighting back tears.....welp, serves them right. Soobin held my hand and waved goodbye to them as we left them in the store and all they could do was stare at us regretting for lettings us go but im glad they did because if they didn't i wouldn't have met such a wonderful person like soobin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖!!! 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 >_<

WORD COUNT: 1299