SOOLIA : Gone part 2

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄
.
.
.
.
.
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕
The whole cinema was filled with cheers and claps appreciating such masterpiece. Though a girl named jisu was still crying and her boyfriend was obviously in panic as to why she was reacting that way.

After calming down a bit, "let's go home" jisu said sternly as soobin immediately followed not wanting to provoke his cranky girlfriend more.

There was just pure silence on the way home which made soobin really nervous. "did the movie affect her that much?" he thought.

They reached home and jisu immediately threw a tantrum and soobin was startled by it. "y-yah why are you crying? what's wrong?" soobin said.

"t-the movie was so heartbreaking i can't take that much pain" jisu chocked out as more tears rolled down. Soobin scoffed amused by jisu throwing tantrums because of a damn movie.

"HE HAS THE SAME NAME AS YOU TOO!! I SWEAR TO GOD CHOI SOOBIN DARE TO REPLACE ME I'LL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DRE-" before jisu could continue soobin already cut her off by placing his lips on hers.

"and what makes you think i'll replace you?" soobin laughed out "w-well i don't know it was just so sad" jisu said while pouting a little because it's a habit of hers when she cries so she looks so cute in soobin's eyes right now.

"look jisu, i love you okay? i know it's cliché and all but your just irreplaceable because you own every part of me now.forget about that movie because it's not our story,our story has a happy ending and i'll do everything in my power to keep it that way" soobin said as he places a soft peck on her lips.

"tsk, why are you so good at these type of stuff" jisu sulked as soobin laughed at her adorableness. Just like that they did have a happy ending after all.

                                END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓. 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐑𝐘𝐔 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓!! 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐉𝐉𝐃𝐃𝐇𝐃𝐇𝐉𝐃𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 💞