SOOLIA : Gone part 1

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓

𝐓𝐖// 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 :))
.
.
.
.
.
𝑳𝒊𝒂 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

He left...why? because he got tired of me. I dreamt of every fairytale story there is, but none of them came true.

I found every reason to stay in him but he found none in me, instead he found it on her.

I tried everything to stop him from leaving me but he just kept getting far away from me and didn't look at me once.

"what went wrong?" the question i asked myself every single day but...i had to let him go. I couldn't see him suffer being with someone like me.

I understand that im not as lovable as others but everyone has turned their back on me and you're the only person im holding onto...until you left to be with her.

But what can i do...? Even if we're happy together i can't stay with you forever. Maybe it's for the better that you found someone that could make you happy your whole life cause you deserve it.

Make her happy like how you made me but im begging for you to not forget me. At least i can leave knowing your safe even if the person your with isn't me.

I just hope that once you receive the news you'll mourn for me even just for a split second it'll be enough. Will you at least cry for me?

Even if you don't love me anymore, i'll always love you even if our hearts aren't beating like they were before when we are together.

Be happy ok? you have to promise me that you'll move on when im gone...treat the girl your with and give her more love than you gave me.

For the last time, I love you and I'll always do.

At last, i was happy...i was very happy too bad i could only experience it when i was with you and in the last seconds of my life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃....𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 𝐓𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓!!! 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐑𝐘𝐔 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃!!! 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐋𝐘~

word count : 380 (kinda short)