Author's Note!

Hi there! It is Aika again.

How have you all been? I hope you are all doing fine and well. Anyways, lets keep this straight to the point. As you all noticed, I stopped writing after like two chapters and recently I have been seeing that people still read my oneshot book which I was very shock about. I took a very, very, very long break from writing.

The reason why I stopped was because I was having major writer's block and I was also busy at the time. Another thing was I was having trouble creating good quality headcannons and ideas for the shots, I don't want to publish a chapter where it won't satisfy your fanatic hearts.

I want to give you guys something that will make you squeal, laugh, cry and blush, you know? So I was having some self-doubt within myself during that time. I don't know about now though.

I was thinking of continuing this oneshot book for those Ray x Emma fans out there, however I will not promise you that I will be able to publish immediately or fast since I have school and all. Plus, the self-doubt thingy. I don't know if ya'll want to but I'm doing it anyways because this is my book hehe.

Also, feel free to comment headcannons you have in mind with our favorite Promised Neverland pair Ray and Emma! WOHOO! I love reading headcannons and you can also suggest some stuff if you'd like, however I will not promise that I will write every suggestion posted. I do appreciate your efforts though hehe.

So, I think that is all I have to say. Thank you for those who read and probably liked my writing, I really appreciate you all. Really.

See you guys soon!

Byeeeee!
-Aikaaa -w-