𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢 dustberry 🍋 (smut)

Kink warning: choking, knife play, gun play, impact play, cumflation, daddy kink, 

Style: missionary,

Blue sat on his bed, carrot was out with classic pap and edge, 

Msjadmdjajd why am I doing this to myself

It was dusts birthday, blue had a "special" suprise for dust, a kind of gift dust would love, considering the Perv he is, blue had boundaries whenever they both had sex, but blueberry wanted to try something new, he wanted to explore what dust was into, no matter how much it hurt.

I'm brave! I should be able to do this!

He knew dust was into some very kinky shit, pelvis destroying, painful shit, the sadist he was, it shouldn't be surprising, but blue was thankful that dust respected his boundaries and was gentle, that's why blue wanted to "treat" him, he was currently wearing a very skimpy outfit, something that looked like this:

It was covered by dusts hoodie that blue stole, the hoodie was pretty big on him so it could cover the full outfit.

~~~~~

Blue was figeting with his fingers, getting a little anxious, he sighed and calmed down once he remembered that dust would never ignore his safe word, but he wasn't planning on using it, besides, blue felt a little turned on at the thought of being abused and hurt, like deep down he was into that.

He was lost in his thoughts, well, he snapped into reality once a portal opened and dust walked through, expecting a present in a box, he was a little confused when blue didn't give him 

"Heya baby blue"

"O-oh hey dust!"

They sat on the bed and talked for a while, blue sighed, being ready to get demolished

"D-dust, your birthday present is gonna be a little diffrent..!"

Dust raised an "eyebrow" a little curious

"U-uhm... w-well sense you love hardcore during sex um... I-I'm gonna let you do whatever you want to me! Abuse me! Manipulate me! Anything!"

He was flustered to admit it, the moment might last for hours, dust was in shock. He didn't expect to hear such words from blue, he got more interested when blue lifted the hoodie, showing the outfit teasingly below, legs closed together so dust couldn't see the sweet unharmed area, aswell as not lifted enough for his female top to be revealed. Dust growled when blue didn't show him more of that sweet body.

"Take off the fucking hoodie."

Blue flinched a bit, but he realized he wasn't scared, he was turned on, the feeling of being absolutely dominated and demolished made him feel such a lewd feeling, he loved it, hearts appeared in his eyes as he lifted the hoodie more, showing his boobs, they weren't that big, but big enough to pop out, dust loved every moment as blue took off the hoodie.

"Now spread your fucking legs and let me see what your hiding"

Blue became flustered, he hesitated at first, but relaxed knowing dust has seen his body before, he spreads his legs, feeling so exposed. He felt dust get ontop of him, he opened his eyes, to see dust ONLY in boxers. He was flustered, seeing him take out his throbbing giant member.

"I'm gonna go in raw and dry. Your soaked pussy makes me believe I don't need to go in with lube anyways~"

The smaller became flustered even more.

God damnit Papy you better not get home!

He screamed out of shock, feeling him slam in and repeatedly thrust in and out at a harsh speed, slamming onto his womb with each thrust. Blue screamed and gripped onto the sheets, crying out and trembling.... he loved it.

Dust stopped suddenly and threw him across the room, earring a yelp from the smaller who was now on his knees from trying to stand up. Dust went to him, hard member still out, now fully naked, when blue lifted his head up, dust grabbed his throat and forced him to stand.

"Your gonna suck my cock. And your gonna take it all into you got it?."

"Y-ye-yes..- d-dus-"

SMACK

"ITS FUCKING DADDY TO YOU!" He had blue by the throat still, yelling at him.

"Y-es..- d-dad-da-daddy..!~"

Dust forced blue on his knees and shoved his member into his throat, making blue choke and try to gasp for air.

"You wanna breathe? Earn it whore."

Blue started to Bob his head and suck, dusts hand on his skull, making sure he didn't try to take it off. Dusts member was too big for poor blues mouth, trying to take in as much as possible, dust could hear him gurgling and choking, trying to pleasure dust as much as possible.

"Mmmgh...~ good whore.."

Blue found himself going on for a long while, when dust released a load inside his throat without a warning, blue forced his head back and coughed forcing himself to swallow the semen.

Dust chuckled at this, grabbing him by the neck and throwing him back onto the bed and getting ontop slamming himself back into blue. blue screamed, feeling his legs go numb from the force, dust summoned a sharp bone, and started to carve into blues ecto flesh, causing blue to scream in pain.

"Shh~ Don't worry~"

Dust carved into the poor beans skin until he finished. The words "dusts toy" "cumslut" "dirty whore" and "precious angel" was carved into blue, marking every inch of him, blood dripped down from the carvings as dust kept ruining his nearly destroyed pussy.

More thrusts and painful carvings later, blue was on the verge of breaking,around 3 loads had been released inside of him, some of dusts semen started to drip down blues leg. Dust growled.

"Fucking hold it in you slut" he said, reaching another climax and cumming inside him once again, blue screamed in suprise, so many things where happening at once he couldn't keep track of it.

"Oh poor thing~" dust snorted.

"You can't keep up with daddy's playtime can you?~" he said grabbing a loaded gun, finger on the trigger. Blue looked up in fear as dust forced the barrel in his mouth.

"M-MMM!!" Blues muffled yells could be heard, he seemed terrified, but deep down. He loved it, he loved what dust was doing to him, it hurt so much but... he loved it.

The dominant thrusted even faster, blue lost his mind as he muffled out a scream. Squirting violently, the juices coming out and covering the bedsheets, there was a lot inside him, dust helped him ride out his orgasm. Pulling out, there was now a giant mess on the bedsheets.

"My my~ What an abseloute mess you've made~" dust teased, seeing how blue was completely brain dead, unable to think properly

~~~~~~~~~

Pap had come home early, and heard everything.

Let's just say dust didn't have a happy ending-

Also blues pregnant now so-

If this gets 100 views I'll do a piss kink thing

Mainly because my friend wants it so- 

Well uh-

Bye-