𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 crossmare 🍋 (smut)

This is just gonna be a small sin, it's not gonna be hardcore or anything like that. But please.

Do enjoy ;)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross was sat on the couch. Thinking about his outraging crush on his boss.

He knew he shouldn't feel things like this too his boss, at this point he lost hope of trying to find someone new, he wasn't clingy to him or called him senpai, he just masturbated and had sexual and romantic fantasies about him.

It was a very boring day. Well, boring until nightmare came up to cross.

"Cross, you've been doing very well in your missions." Nightmare started off by saying, cross raised an "eyebrow".

"So i want to reward you" he stated, looking down at cross.

"Oh, what's the reward?"

"Come with me...~"

Nightmare had a bit of a seductive tone to that, cross flushed up, hiding his blush and following nightmare to his room. Once they where inside. Nightmare locked the door.

"So..?"

Nightmare went up very close to cross and went to his ear.

"Sit on my face. And let me eat you out~" he said into his ear, hot breath making cross shiver.

Crosses face heated up brutally. Already feeling a bit turned on. He didn't know what to say. Was he hearing things correctly? Was nightmare being serious? Was he dreaming?

"E-erm.. what?"

"You heard me. Sit on my face. And let me eat you out."

Cross was flustered, a very good reward in his opinion, even if it was temporary, he stuttered a bit and then calmed down

"O-okay..! If that's what you want me to do..!"

Cross already felt his lower female formed and throbbing, he was very turned on by the thought of it. It will just be him eating out, nothing more. Right?

Nightmare got onto the bed and motioned for nightmare to come over and take his clothes off, cross hesitated but did so. Taking off all his clothes and sitting basically on nightmares chest.

Nightmare used his tentacles to guide crosses thighs to his face, making him sit down on his mouth, cross gasped, feeling nightmares warm tongue explore his clit. Nightmare slid his tongue inside. Licking and sucking on his clit, making cross let out a long moan, cross was practically dripping into nightmares mouth, cross started to hump nightmares mouth, moaning at the sensations.

"Ahh~ yes~ mmmm!~ fuck!~" cross moaned out, humping nightmares mouth more as he felt nightmare suck roughly on his tongue

"AH!~ yes!~ I'm- im gonna cum!!!~" cross yelled out. Squishing nightmare head in between his thighs

Already?~ nightmare thought to himself. Thinking it was cute how cross was frantically fucking his face. He put his tongue to work and eventually hit a spot that made cross shriek.

"YES!~ I'm- BOSS IM GONNA-"

He squirts in his bosses mouth, forcing nightmare to drink up all the juices inside him, nightmare sucked more on his clit, helping him get through his orgasm. He choked a bit because of how much was in him. But eventually lifted cross off of him.

"How was that?~"

He said putting the exhausted virgin smaller on his chest. The smaller didn't respond. It was his first ever orgasm. It felt like heaven. Nightmare chuckled and the two stayed there cuddling

Sorry this was short- gonna make a new smutshot rn